Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye - Ryan L.
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam

Hi guys

Tomorrow i will know if i will be able to get more pieces. I am trying to get 10-15 more.

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye- Ryan L.
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung

Just POed 1 directly with Limited Edition!:hi5: Guys it's not sold out yet. Hurry! PM me and I'll give you Steve Zung's info. If you order 2, he'll give u 15% discount.

Can't believe people are ordering these with those shipping prices :horror No wonder HT keeps pumping out Iron Man figures. They know people will pay.

Good afternoon guys

I was able to secure a few more pieces. Please be advised that i will not be able to refund any deposit made on its reservation as i am using this deposit to secure the piece with Iron Studios.

I estimated box dimensions 65cm x 45cm x 40cm and 12Kg/24Lb
Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher.

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $158
Economy (12-18 days) - $107

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden
EMS (3-6 days) - $222,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia
EMS (5-8 days) - $267,50
Economy (15-28 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $217,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $152,50

(Non refundable) Deposit of $40 to [email protected]
Please send it as a gift or add 5% for pay pal fees.
As soon as payment get cleared i will have your spot reserved.
STATUE WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED TO YOUR PAY PAL ADDRESS!

You have 2 options of payment:

1- Statue price $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

2- Statue price $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Ricardo Feitoza

Last edited:
Good afternoon guys

I was able to secure a few more pieces. Please be advised that i will not be able to refund any depoit made on its reservation as i am using this deposit to secure the piece with Iron Studios.

I estimated box dimensions 65cm x 45cm x 40cm and 12Kg/24Lb
Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher.

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $158

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain
EMS (3-6 days) - $222,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia
EMS (2-3 days) - $267,50
Economy (5-8 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $217,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $152,50

Deposit of $40 to [email protected]
Please send it as a gift or add 5% for pay pal fees.
As soon as payment get cleared i will have your spot reserved.

You have 2 options of payment:

1- Statue price $369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

2- Statue price $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

Ricardo Feitoza

:goodpost: :clap. :wave

It's very nice of you to help fellow IM collectors!

Hi guys

Let me clarify shipping costs!

I estimated the price on the high side. I think it cannot weight more than 12Kg. I also used maximum measurements of Brazilian Post Office that is 150cm for the sum of the 3 different sides of a box.
So I think shipping is going to cost less than expected. I wanted to be on the more expensive side so you will not have a bad surprise once the piece comes out.
For those of you paying shippping in advance in case we have cheaper shipping costs, the difference will be used towards the remaining balance of the statue.

As an example i will use United States shipping prices:

12KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $158

11KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $153
Economy (12-18 days) - $100

10KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $145
Economy (12-18 days) - $95

9KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $138
Economy (12-18 days) - $88

8KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $131
Economy (12-18 days) - $81

7KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $124
Economy (12-18 days) - $75

6KG
EMS (2-3 days) - $116
Economy (12-18 days) - $68

Other countries estimatives at 6Kg:

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $143
Economy (14-20 days) - $70

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden
EMS (3-6 days) - $163
Economy (15-18 days) - $75

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea
EMS (5-8 days) - $198,00
Economy (15-28 days) - $95

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $165,00
Economy (15-17 days) - $185,00

Also i would like to let you know that the edition size of 500 is not an official number from Iron Studios. When i contacted them this morning they said they will still set the edition size and it will be in between 500-700 pieces.

For those of you worried about Quality control. As i said before Iron Studios is using the same factory that Sideshow Collectibles uses so we all know they are not QC problems free. The owner of Iron Studios told me they will have a QC guy overseas inspecting every piece before they leave the factory.
I will also be inspecting every piece before shipping them to you guys and as a picky collector i know where to look. YOU WILL NOT BE GETTING A BAD ONE! I guarantee that.
In case there is any problem i will work with Iron Studios for a replacement before shipping.
I can also suply pictures and edition number of your statue before shipping.

If you have any other doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or any of the 2 following e-mails:

[email protected]
[email protected]

P.S.
Limited Edition is my competidor but either one of us you choose you will be well served! They are also very reliable.

Last edited:
Also i would like to let you know that the edition size of 500 is not an official number from Iron Studios. When i contacted them tthis morning they said they will still set the edition size and it will be in between 500-700 pieces.

Hopefully they decide to stay at 500.

Tell them to produce an Iron Patriot 1/4 at 500 and a War Machine 1/4 variant at 200.

That would be awesome

Hopefully they decide to stay at 500.

Tell them to produce an Iron Patriot 1/4 at 500 and a War Machine 1/4 variant at 200.

That would be awesome

They are producing Iron Patriot,War Machine and Hulk in 1/10 scale. They are also bringing Hulk in 1/6 scale.

They are producing Iron Patriot,War Machine and Hulk in 1/10 scale. They are also bringing Hulk in 1/6 scale.

Iron Patriot and War Machine Mk. II in 1/10 scale? And movie Hulk or comic Hulk?

So Iron Studios managed to get the license for making 1/4, 1/6 and 1/10 scales from Marvel?

Sorry folks, after comparing the statue's pose with the movie I think that the statue's pose lacks movie accuracy.
First the arc or the heart in the movie is pretty close to the kneel, which means the left thigh is very close to the chest, which means the butt should be lower in the statue.
Secondly in the front view the chest is turning too much in reference to the head position, the angle should be smaller.
Then I realized that the inaccuracy is due to the fact that the circle base is too small which causes the rare looking pose.

Beside the pose problem this is a great statue indeed.

Iron Patriot and War Machine Mk. II in 1/10 scale? And movie Hulk or comic Hulk?

So Iron Studios managed to get the license for making 1/4, 1/6 and 1/10 scales from Marvel?

Yes Sir. But their license is only valid to Brazil.
Movie Hulk! They have the Avengers license, Iron Man 3 license and the Avengers cartoon license. So lots of cool stuff coming out!

Movie Hulk! They have the Avengers license, Iron Man 3 license and the Avengers cartoon license. So lots of cool stuff coming out!

They should get the wolverine licience then I'd have to just give you my credit card lol

Too bad, would love them to make IP and WM in 1/4 scale to match with MK. 42 and everything else in 1/4 scale.

I see, because sideshow and other companies have the license "internationally". So they shouldn't be selling outside Brazil with the license they got?

Too bad, would love them to make IP and WM in 1/4 scale to match with MK. 42 and everything else in 1/4 scale.

I see, because sideshow and other companies have the license "internationally". So they shouldn't be selling outside Brazil with the license they got?

They are not. They are just doing the same Bowen Designs does. They have the license for US sales only. When you try to buy using Bowen Designs website you will not be able to buy if you do not have a delivery address in US.
But they sell their statues to retailers like Corner Store, Razors Edge Collectibles, that can sell internationally.
Iron Studios is selling the statue to Brazilian retailers and these stores are the ones selling internationally.

Here is the updated reservation list:

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye- Ryan L.
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas - traylorc