Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't understand why so many people are opposed to this piece. I think it looks great. I own all the Sideshow Ironman Maquettes and none are perfect. Even the 1:2 scale has imperfections from a straight angle. No piece will be 100% perfect or identical in every single aspect as the film. I'm extremely picky with perfection, but feel this piece should be given a chance as it looks stunning. Also, they're working on more modifications for it. :)

...probably because Sideshow didn't produce it (OMG :horror ).

I mean that Mark VI maquette (Legacy/Sideshow) was far perfect and yet Collectors:

1. Opposed the lame-*** exclusive
2. Bought it regardless
3. *****ed about the paint job
4. Returned it for a refund/replacement
5. ***** some more about the paint job

And of course that piece is now HTF.

I'm willing to give this company a chance. Everything I've seen so far looks pretty damn good.

Last edited:
The owner of Iron Studios is also a collector, loves what he does, is involved in every step of the production and he told me he will have a QC guy inspecting all the pieces.
Please rest assured that i will open and inspect for flaws and damages everyone of the 15 pieces and also test the light up feature in all of them before shipping.

The owner of Iron Studios is also a collector, loves what he does, is involved in every step of the production and he told me he will have a QC guy inspecting all the pieces.
Please rest assured that i will open and inspect for flaws and damages everyone of the 15 pieces and also test the light up feature in all of them before shipping.

Please reserve one for me. I have sent you my mail. Thanks

Hi Ricardofeitoza,

The final cost will be:

$400+$158=$558 including shipping via ems to usa if pay $40 deposit now.

$370+$158=$528 including shipping via ems to usa if pay $198 deposit now.

Is this correct? how do we send the deposit to you?

I estimated box dimensions 65cm x 45cm x 40cm and 12Kg/24Lb
Package is insured for loss. So final shipping can be a little less or little higher.

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $158
Economy (12-18 days) - $107

Brazil - CANADA
EMS (4-8 days) - $195
Economy (14-20 days) - $117,50

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria
EMS (3-6 days) - $222,50
Economy (15-18 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines
EMS (2-3 days) - $267,50
Economy (5-8 days) - $152,50

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - $217,50
Economy (15-17 days) - $152,50

Yeah... going with EMS for me (USA)

Me too :wave

Good evening Guys

I just got back from ABRIN (Sao Paulo/Brazil Toy Fair). The statue is fantastic. I spoke with the owner of iron Studios and he told me they are using the same factory that Sideshow uses in China. He guaranteed me that they will have a QC guy to inspect every piece being shipped.
This will have a VERY limited production of only 500 pieces.
The light up functions were not ready on this prototype. The statue will have a detailed arc reactor and the pistons around the shoulder area will be Die Cast.
The price is US$400. I was able to secure 15 pieces. If anyone of you guys is interested please PM me. i will take only 10% now for the pre-order and get the remaining balance once the piece is released.
I will go to a Post Office here in Brazil with my Sideshow Iron Man Maquette and will calculate how much shipping with insurance is going to cost to US and a few other countries in Europe and Asia just for an idea of shipping cost. So shipping for the statue can be a little lower or a little higher. You can e-mail me if you prefer [email protected] also you can check my brazilian website www.moviefreakstoys.com.br

PM sent :yess:

The shipping cost(Asia) just kills me...August is too soon to save money, I have no choice but to wait till Oct to gather some if any left of 500 ....if only they can ship from China that would be huge saving for asian peeps....

Good morning Guys

All PMs replied. You will be on the list as soon as you confirm Pay pal payment.

$369,90 + Shipping if you pay the deposit of $40 + Shipping in advance.

If you just want to pay just the deposit now i will keep the Price at $400 and all you have to pay is the $40 for the reservation and once the product is ready for shipping you pay the remaining balance + shipping cost.

If you are interested please just send Pay Pal payment to [email protected]

I have 8 pieces available for pre-order and 7 pieces already reserved.
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye

If you prefer, please use this e-mail: [email protected] to contact me

It is very Exciting to see Another company tackle 1/4 Iron Man (Films) "Maquettes"....
I Will be Waiting Anxiously .....
:clap

Yea and I don't think ss will do the same pose so if ss is gonna make one, I will buy that one too. This paint job and diecast can't go wrong .
But why this is only 25 pounds.....

Did you cut down the number of preorders Ricardo?
Thought it was 13 spots.

Yes Sir. They are 15 spots.

I have ONLY 3 pieces available for pre-order and 12 pieces already reserved.
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu

Yes Sir. They are 15 spots.

I have ONLY 3 pieces available for pre-order and 12 pieces already reserved.
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu

Looking forward to this!

Last edited:
I have ONLY 2 pieces available for pre-order and 13 pieces already reserved.
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu