Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got it. They can't sell it to anyone else. In fact, retailers like Limited Edition shouldn't even be advertising to sell this statue here in the forum.

Hurry, delete the thread, destory the evidence. :gah:

At least I got mine pre-ordered :D

I have ONLY 1 piece available for pre-order and 14 pieces already reserved. PLEASE contact me before sending $$$ via Pay Pal.

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan

Guys if you order this thu facebook statue collector. You will get 15% discount. Go to facebook statue collector.

List closed!
I will try t get a few more pieces tomorrow but i cannot guarantee that i will be able to.

Please if possible put copy the list and paste with your forum name beside your Paypal name

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam

Has anyone dealt with Limited Edition before or going to order Mk. 42 from them?

I did, but I'm from Brazil too, so I guess it's not very helpful...

Limited Edition is a local store whose owners are collectors just like us. It opened around the same time Piziitoys was created (2008 - 2009) by another collector, the same one that now created the Iron Studios that developed this Mark 42 statue. Piziitoys is the company that negotiate with all major companies to bring the pieces to Brazil, for the local stores like LE and Movie Freaks from Ricardo to sell here... and now they decided to develop and produce exclusive pieces too.

It's in Facebook but you have to join Statue Collectors group. $40 deposit plus 15% discount if you mention Statue Collectors.

I joined in but I don't know where to go and order...

So I join statue collectors and mention statue collectors to get a discount???? I'm confused.....

I did, but I'm from Brazil too, so I guess it's not very helpful...

Limited Edition is a local store whose owners are collectors just like us. It opened around the same time Piziitoys was created (2008 - 2009) by another collector, the same one that now created the Iron Studios that developed this Mark 42 statue. Piziitoys is the company that negotiate with all major companies to bring the pieces to Brazil, for the local stores like LE and Movie Freaks from Ricardo to sell here... and now they decided to develop and produce exclusive pieces too.

So it's safe to PO mk.42 from LE and I will get the statue?

Picture of Iron Man, Iron Patriot and War Machine Key chains prototypes:

901770_585221238156282_591811950_o.jpg

Does anyone know if the iron man 3 concept drawings in that pic are available online somewhere?

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero
11- C. Thomas
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung

So it's safe to PO mk.42 from LE and I will get the statue?

Not sure if you can order from their website (not sure if they offer international shipping), but you can always message them and see if they can send it to you. LE is the most reputable collectible store in Brazil, if you order from them, you will get your what you paid for.

Last edited:
1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam

1- Alberto G.
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire
4- Steven
5- SpenK
6- Drum18
7- Jye
8- Jojo Galang
9- Sen Wei Oon
10- F. Hernandez
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruan
15- Brandon Lam

Not sure if you can order from their website (not sure if they offer international shipping), but you can always message them and see if they can send it to you. LE is the most reputable collectible store in Brazil, if you order from them, you will get your what you paid for.

Lets hope so. I ended up ordering from them. I'm in the US and shipping did not seem to be a problem. LMK I can pm you his email info. Said he could open up and inspect before shipping. Would also send pics of it before boxing up for shipping.

Back