Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see it either...mine sits great. I love it.

Oh, I wasn't actually trying to showed it on the picture. Cos maybe its something common and I missed it.
But I guess it's not.

The hand doesn't seems to line up properly with the magnet on the shield.
I could only lining up one piece of magnet, either on his elbow or his hand.
If 1 sits right, the other one is just barely touching.
687s01.jpg

i don't think you're hitting the contact points right, there should be two, one closer to his forearm/elbow and another at the back of his hand.

i don't think you're hitting the contact points right, there should be two, one closer to his forearm/elbow and another at the back of his hand.

That's exactly what I did. Noting works. Tried to flip the shield, etc....same result.
If the magnet on the elbow sit properly, then the one in the forearm will not, or the other way around.
Its impossible to make both of them sit flat on the magnet.

Oh well, so it's not suppose to be like that.
Time to ask for replacement.

top star need to be pointing upwards, is the right way to bring the magnets, but i saw your video and look like the shield has magnets differently to arm, double check it

I tried that. I actually did that first before i turned the shield around for that video. Not making a single difference. The shield is perfectly even. Rotating the shield is not the solution sadly.

My only guess is when they assembly the arms, they didn't put the hand properly. Its off center, thats why i'm having this problem.

I tried that. I actually did that first before i turned the shield around for that video. Not making a single difference. The shield is perfectly even. Rotating the shield is not the solution sadly.

My only guess is when they assembly the arms, they didn't put the hand properly. Its off center, thats why i'm having this problem.

yes that is the problem, ask for a replacement

could someone who owned this provide me with picture where both magnet sitting flat on his elbow and hand?
Seems like my supplier think it's done intentionally so I could choose an angle of the shield.

Thanks.

could someone who owned this provide me with picture where both magnet sitting flat on his elbow and hand?
Seems like my supplier think it's done intentionally so I could choose an angle of the shield.

Thanks.
I'm still not sure what you are asking for or how it would help.

I just got my Cap and it's amazing. One curious fact, I live in Central Europe but I got piece from batch for Australia. My number is 57/181.

1686a.jpg

1683.jpg

1681.jpg

1685.jpg

1684.jpg

1687.jpg

1682.jpg

1679.jpg

1680.jpg

Great pics

And not that curious, in that Ikon Collectibles is Australian but I believe there was another name of a distributor from Europe on the same line on the base.

Back