Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've also got the Iron Studios Iron Man ordered locally here in Australia thru the same supplier. So I'm guessing there'll be a special edition for that aswell...

Ah well, it's just 181 for Australia.

Then maybe a few hundred for Europe, what about some more for Africa? Then the guy who owns the shop down the road wants some...

I smell BS.

according it IS, all future products will have a worldwide edition size announced from the beginning. This apparently includes spidey, which is why his edition size is around 900.

A little surprised they still haven't addressed the issue through a statement. Time to hire a PR firm guys.

This isn't their first rodeo.
The only stuff I'd seen from them before was the 1/6 scale diorama and 1/10 scale art scale. If they've done other 1/4 or bigger size limited edition statues I must have missed them. Not counting the Mark 43, of course.

Ah well, it's just 181 for Australia.

Then maybe a few hundred for Europe, what about some more for Africa? Then the guy who owns the shop down the road wants some...

I smell BS.

I'm thinking the 181 is more than just Australia but also includes the Euro area. As I can't see that many being bought by just Australians and New Zealanders.

As I mentioned previously google Semic and I believe it directs to a Euro distributor.

Just unboxed my Captain America, wow it's awesome. I have a question about his boot sitting flat. I didn't have a problem like others with sliding the metal square rod into the hole. It slid right in with ease. Now what I'm wondering is about the boot at the top of the rock. Does the whole square nub sit into the hole so his boot lays flat? The square nub on the upper boot doesn't fit flush into the square hole on mine. If I remove the lower Metal peg I can place the upper square nub into hole just fine and boot sits flat. I also have some other questions, but lets help me answer this one first. Thanks

Last edited:
I'll be picking mine up in 5-6 hours. I'll see how mine assembles.

Appreciate it. Seems like all the reviews I watch on him show his boot flush with rock formation. Mine for some reason wants to stick up. Whats weird is the metal rod at bottom boot goes in with ease. You have to put the bottom rod boot in first, then top boot second. So there is only one way to install.

Just unboxed my Captain America, wow it's awesome. I have a question about his boot sitting flat. I didn't have a problem like others with sliding the metal square rod into the hole. It slid right in with ease. Now what I'm wondering is about the boot at the top of the rock. Does the whole square nub sit into the hole so his boot lays flat? The square nub on the upper boot doesn't fit flush into the square hole on mine. If I remove the lower Metal peg I can place the upper square nub into hole just fine and boot sits flat. I also have some other questions, but lets help me answer this one first. Thanks

You can remove the lower metal peg? I had no idea you could do that. Are you sure it's all the way down in the base? Do you mind uploading a pic of the lower foot?

Holy crap, just thought I'd check the Austalian sites for this Cap. $1200 :horror

I love the statue but not $1200 like. Damn it!

It truly has hit home that this hobby is now beyond me :gah:

If converted to USD it's probably comparable to what people in the US paid for theirs. It's the shipping which is the biggest variable.

And no current AUS preorders for Cap come even close to this one.

You can remove the lower metal peg? I had no idea you could do that. Are you sure it's all the way down in the base? Do you mind uploading a pic of the lower foot?

I cant remove the lower metal peg from Captain's body. I was referring to sliding the metal peg into the Lower boot hole was smooth for me while others said they had to apply pressure. Mine slides right in smoothly. After I slide the lower boot into peg hole, I then lay the upper boot square nub in and it doesnt want to go all the way down to lay flush.

Last edited:
I cant remove the lower metal peg from Captain's body. I was referring to sliding the metal peg into the Lower boot hole was smooth for me while others said they had to apply pressure. Mine slides right in smoothly. After I slide the lower boot into peg hole, I then lay the upper boot square nub in and it doesnt want to go all the way down to lay flush.

Here is the bottom boot where you can see it mates perfectly with bottom base
24300833823_a7c1277550_c.jpg

24297092644_0034512dde_c.jpg

OK. Here's a stupid question. Is your base broken? I ask because mine is broken and the only time the top boot doesn't sit right is when the tank part isn't propped up.

If converted to USD it's probably comparable to what people in the US paid for theirs. It's the shipping which is the biggest variable.

And no current AUS preorders for Cap come even close to this one.

I shall shake my fist heartily to the sky and blend back into the shadows :ghost

Back