Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy Moses. I know Prime 1 has a Marvel license but nobody has said if they are doing movie characters or not. If they are, then SS needs to just give up and focus on comics based statues. No way they can compete with IS and Prime 1. And we don't know what IA and XM might have planned yet.

You can't not announce a new movie license and not include the movies main character ;) A new Cap will defo be made

Let's be honest, though. This new Cap movie is more like Avengers 2.5. EVERYONE is in it.

They only made two figures from Ultron. So how many will be made for Civil War? If it's only two or three, a repeat character this early on is gonna be a bummer for me personally.

They will have to do a Cap and Iron Man because they are the two central characters. I'm sure everyone will be represented in 1/10 or 1/6 scale just like the previous Avengers movies.

They will have to do a Cap and Iron Man because they are the two central characters. I'm sure everyone will be represented in 1/10 or 1/6 scale just like the previous Avengers movies.

Well, hopefully you guys are wrong. :lol It'd be boring to see the same characters get the 1/4 treatment when they could go with Black Widow, Bucky, Scarlet Witch....any of them, really. There are so many choices!

Well, hopefully you guys are wrong.[emoji38]It'd be boring to see the same characters get the 1/4 treatment when they could go with Black Widow, Bucky, Scarlet Witch....any of them, really. There are so many choices!
A 1/4 Scarlett Johansson[emoji7] . I'd have make sure not to drool over it in front of the wife.

None exist at the level of Iron Studios. The only good one is by Gentle Giant and that's sold out everywhere.

Hawkeye would be awesome. He would go great with my IS Cap.

Ant-Man? No, no no no no no no and no! Any company can make an Ant-Man statue. It might be the one MCU character that Sideshow could do without messing anything up.

I would love a Bucky 1/4!

To be honest...I would be happy with another Cap! You can never have enough Cap statues :lol
I honestly don't see the point of another Cap. The AoU version is almost identical to what have been advertised yet for Civil War. Only tiny différences...

I have the original First Avengers, the Strike suit (on order since forever, thanks SSC) and AoU edition and for the moment, that's gonna be enough.

if they missed out it's cause they were lolly gagging around cause this was a easy piece to order for quite some time.
That's if they knew about it. I didn't know about the statue until a few days before I bought one a couple of weeks ago.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again: If Iron Studios is only doing 2-3 statues from each license they have, another Cap is a huge waste. Fingers crossed it's someone new, otherwise I'll be saving my money.

Back