Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived! Need to do a closer check-up, but everything appears to be in one piece. The head sculpt and paint work are truly just...damn.

Can you imagine if Iron Studios did 1/4 scale Star Wars statues at this quality level? It'd be a dream come true for me. A 1/4 scale Luke, or Rey...Kylo... :drool

Mine arrived! Need to do a closer check-up, but everything appears to be in one piece. The head sculpt and paint work are truly just...damn.

Can you imagine if Iron Studios did 1/4 scale Star Wars statues at this quality level? It'd be a dream come true for me. A 1/4 scale Luke, or Rey...Kylo... :drool

I am hoping Iron Studios gets into more X-Men, Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler etc.

I am hoping Iron Studios gets into more X-Men, Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler etc.

I'm not really into comic books much, especially since the Marvel/DC ones are kind of hard to jump into when you're new, but I'd be tempted by a Nightcrawler statue.

Still, I confess that for me, Star Wars > pretty much everything else.

I'm not really into comic books much, especially since the Marvel/DC ones are kind of hard to jump into when you're new, but I'd be tempted by a Nightcrawler statue.

I hear ya. It would be cool to see them do a Star Wars line in 1/4 scale to. or Prime 1.

Iron Studios got the Star Wars license for 1/10, 1/6 and 1/4 statues.

I hear ya. It would be cool to see them do a Star Wars line in 1/4 scale to. or Prime 1.

:panic::panic::panic:

I need a phone number for them so I can call everyday and demand some 1/4 statues RIGHT NOW. :lol

I've never bought any of their 1/10 or 1/6 stuff, but this Cap definitely blows away every other statue I own.

:panic::panic::panic:
I need a phone number for them so I can call everyday and demand some 1/4 statues RIGHT NOW. :lol
I've never bought any of their 1/10 or 1/6 stuff, but this Cap definitely blows away every other statue I own.
It's an teaser from them back Sept. 2015:
11999055_1038474019497666_4046071605566705509_n.jpg

There's a thread already:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...dios-announces-1-4-1-6-1-10-collectibles.html

Do you speak Portuguese?

Nope. But I'll make it up as I go. I mean, I do speak some Mandarin. That's basically the same thing, right? :lol

I'll just play the Imperial March while screeching incoherently. They'll get the picture.

there will be plenty more 1/3 Batmen from Prime. Who knows if IS or anyone else will do another Cap with this quality.

I would be very disappointed if they did another Cap statue this soon. Focus on other characters first imo, UNLESS they plan on doing a good 5-6+ statues from Civil War.

I would be very disappointed if they did another Cap statue this soon. Focus on other characters first imo, UNLESS they plan on doing a good 5-6+ statues from Civil War.

You can't not announce a new movie license and not include the movies main character ;) A new Cap will defo be made

Back