Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question - when this ships, do you get a shipping notification or a tracking # or anything like that? Mine should be shipping pretty soon.

Question - when this ships, do you get a shipping notification or a tracking # or anything like that? Mine should be shipping pretty soon.
Depends on your seller... Mine sent me a tracking # even if I choosed the "slow way" (2 weeks).

Same here, my seller gave me the tracking number soon as it shipped. I would get in contact with your seller if you haven't done so already. These are moving out now.

Beautiful pic, but that's some sloppy paint work on that shoulder strap.

Oh totally! Messed up lines are all over the statue, but most of it is really hard to tell bcuz of the dark tones of the colors. I'm currently in the middle of reviewing it. That's definitely one of the more glaring issues with this piece. Still a gem overall, IMHO.

Great pictures mamba!

For me this statue is like a dream come true. Been waiting for many years for fully sculpted and human like movie statues. IRON Studios just did a perfect job now - together with Gentles Widow and their Iron Man a perfect display - can not be topped! Sideshow should sink into disgrace seeing these movie interpretations. If these were open editions they could cancel all of their responding projects.

Have a Happy New Year guys :) just some pics of mine aswell as an easy mod on fixing the shield position when on the back :)

Easily one of the best movie statues ever made...can't fault it whatsoever. Again, like the MK43, this piece is actually slightly bigger than 1/4 scale which is great news for those wanting to display these two with the ECC Hulk...can't wait! :)

Congrats to all that have this piece coming...your in for a treat! :rock

7ee2a26aff4eb550ac3ad09b00bc1ff3.jpg

7f13abe9f824a1b271f34d6a72099008.jpg

3df63cb2839c3e93f9958a65f3c9292c.jpg

The shield position is the only thing I didn't like about this piece, having not seen one in person yet. The first thing I'll be doing is trying to figure out a way to change that. Looks great!

The shield position is the only thing I didn't like about this piece, having not seen one in person yet. The first thing I'll be doing is trying to figure out a way to change that. Looks great!

Thanks buddy. The shield fix is pretty easy...

Step 1: add a small magnet to the back position where the shield attaches

ed03f226837c6d1264a6da86f9c71d8b.jpg

Step 2: attach shield to magnet and voila! The shield now sits straight :)

566308d04e29bd1a884c3e1428a33679.jpg

dfa02abc5e6dc506ebf8054be74c84d3.jpg

Just got mine, boy this statue is on a different level, AMAZING. Hands down the best movie Cap statue by a large margin. Looks fantastic with Iron Man, and the low ES is a huge bonus :)

2ahz8s0.jpg

2mcbp8l.jpg

2hpu5c4.jpg

2r2ruwj.jpg

2ngtmgy.jpg

wjht6x.jpg

287dm6s.jpg

Wow .... I gotta say I was impressed with IronMan, but this is killer. IronStudios has SO upped their 1/4 game since the Mark 42. Bravo!!! Honestly, two of the best pieces of the year. Will definety be considering IS pieces in the future.

These two statues look ridiculously iconic together. They should do a Thor dead center in the back while pointing his hammer. And hulk up front on all fours.

The damage that's occurring during shipment is a little worrisome. Apparently the base has arrived broken in at least three or four cases already. Not cool. :(

That's bad. You have received yrs & it arrived broken?

No, haven't got mine yet. But people are posting photos of the broken bases they're receiving. Looks like the seller is going to try to add extra packing to help minimize the risk of damage (which shouldn't be necessary IMO - I wonder if Iron Studios didn't do a good enough job?).

It definitely has me worried, though. This is the most expensive item I've ever bought, and it sounds like Iron Studios might not do replacements - they may require that you send the item back to be fixed, which would be a huge hassle considering a lot of us buyers are in the US/UK. But I haven't read any confirmation of that - it's just what some people were saying.

No, haven't got mine yet. But people are posting photos of the broken bases they're receiving. Looks like the seller is going to try to add extra packing to help minimize the risk of damage (which shouldn't be necessary IMO - I wonder if Iron Studios didn't do a good enough job?).

It definitely has me worried, though. This is the most expensive item I've ever bought, and it sounds like Iron Studios might not do replacements - they may require that you send the item back to be fixed, which would be a huge hassle considering a lot of us buyers are in the US/UK. But I haven't read any confirmation of that - it's just what some people were saying.

They definitely don't do replacements. And unless you have XM packing, breakages happen. Especially shipped long distances. I'm sure there are more than enough SS pieces that get broken during shipping. I've had a couple, and I'm in the US.

Back