Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today. Simply amazing in person.

IMG_3373.JPG

IMG_3370.JPG

IMG_3404.JPG

IMG_3410.JPG

Tempted to sell a few things and pick this up.... This is IMO one of the all around best looking statues I have ever seen.

Last edited:
A friend of mine here in Brazil and other collectors had trouble breaks the statue's base, where the tank joins with the floor broke, all in one place, so be careful because the Iron Studios does not have spare parts, the seller will not have piece left to exchange, there remains only a refund.
That is exactly what is happening to one of my friends, the statue broke, but the Iron Studios said he did not have a spare part, and if he wants them reimburse or repair the statue, but their repair is just spending glue and good luck.

I told to my friend to send photos of his broken piece, and then post here

Thanks guys. If there is enough demand, I hope someone would do a custom base for Widow. This pic turned out well.

b65c72714e19b9be18d37f4c423ebdb5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that Widow statue... :panic: It looks just like her. Widow looks so badass with a big sniper rifle. The three together just look ridiculous. Wow.

A friend of mine here in Brazil and other collectors had trouble breaks the statue's base, where the tank joins with the floor broke, all in one place, so be careful because the Iron Studios does not have spare parts, the seller will not have piece left to exchange, there remains only a refund.
That is exactly what is happening to one of my friends, the statue broke, but the Iron Studios said he did not have a spare part, and if he wants them reimburse or repair the statue, but their repair is just spending glue and good luck.

I told to my friend to send photos of his broken piece, and then post here

To clarify, are they offering a partial refund, or is it only a full refund (and you have to return the statue)?

Back