Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm that excited i am going to comment again! I cannot wait to get this, pre-ordered this beaut of a statue yesterday! Limited to 400 as well, the price will onyl rise! I have around 7 Cap statues in my collection, this beats them all easily! Really struggling for room in the collection though, too many preordered as well!!

As long as you don't work for them and your just letting your fellow collectors know where they can buy, I don't think there is a problem... Although I'm surprised they still have IM and Capt' left... Everywhere else it's sold out...

Yeah i was surprised, i've always bought of him so i knowe they are legit and the service is excellent, he said his supplier is shipping them to him in December so ill get mine for January. Dont know how he got em thouygh!

What an absolutely outstanding statue. The Evans likeness and approximation of mixed media in the sculpt is really quite stunning.

Trying to pre-order this piece at a reasonable price. Guys, I wonder if you could help me out?

Any suggestions on reputable sellers would be hugely appreciated!

as far as I know, everyone is sold out on this one. Given the crazy low ES, you may have to resort to ebay.

Managed to avoid the E-bay scalpers and ordered this beauty from a trusted UK retailer at a very reasonable price. Stoked!

From their Instagram
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448674659.850953.jpg

Can't wait til this ships. Might still be a while if they are showing this. Means he has not shipped from China to Brazil yet. Still in qc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Iron Studios needs to send this guy in for the Statue of the Year awards. Get Cap back-to-back wins. So well executed.

Back