Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would pay half price what it's selling for on Ebay. It's not worth the $1000 plus price tag to me. Most of those on Ebay are for preorders that I see, anyway.

you do know that the actual retail price in USD is roughly $580 right?

Yes. I knew it was around that which is why I didn't want to pay the $1000 plus on Ebay. Like I said, I'd really love to have this piece, but not for those prices. So I'm hoping I'll be able to find one closer to what I'm looking for. If not, it was not meant to be.

yeah well once you tack on the handling fees of the person sending it to you, and the shipping fees you may not find this for less than the $900 - $1000USD range. It's a big chunk of change yes. two years ago I hunted down the bowen ultimate captain america and boy did I luck out, got it for $50 above the original retail and no shipping.

Yes. I knew it was around that which is why I didn't want to pay the $1000 plus on Ebay. Like I said, I'd really love to have this piece, but not for those prices. So I'm hoping I'll be able to find one closer to what I'm looking for. If not, it was not meant to be.

Wasn't meant to be then.

I got mine for $850 shipped. Preordered him two weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if quality holds for this piece, I see it going up quite a bit in value for those that care, but prolly nothing over $2k.

if quality holds for this piece, I see it going up quite a bit in value for those that care, but prolly nothing over $2k.

I agree. Looking at the factory pictures it's almost unbelievable how they get the uniform to look as if it's mixed media. I'm not a big enough Cap fan to pull the trigger, but I keep going back to the IM.

YOur price in US dolars is wrong. The price posted in the Iron Studios website is in Brazilian Reais at the day they posted the product up. You can read in the note that says : Price will vary with the US$ conversion rate. As an exemple, advertised price for Iron Man 1/4 was R$2200,00 and it is being released today for R$2800,00.

This is the exact note right under every price on iron Studios website:
*valor pode ser alterado
dependendo da variação cambial

you do know that the actual retail price in USD is roughly $580 right?

Hey Ricardo, is this being released as of 9 October, 2015?

YOur price in US dolars is wrong. The price posted in the Iron Studios website is in Brazilian Reais at the day they posted the product up. You can read in the note that says : Price will vary with the US$ conversion rate. As an exemple, advertised price for Iron Man 1/4 was R$2200,00 and it is being released today for R$2800,00.

This is the exact note right under every price on iron Studios website:
*valor pode ser alterado
dependendo da variação cambial

Anybody know why the pics on the first page were removed?

Anybody remember what page on this thread has pics?

Back