Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys

I am sorry for being away from the forum. My message box was full. If you have Pre-ordered it with me, please just contact me for the ramiining balnce payment. I will start shipping them out next week in the order i receive payments. I still have a few pieces available.

Cheers

Hello,

Does anyone know where the best place to buy this in the UK? I have seen a few places that sell it but don't know 100% legit or not. I also see many comments about this statue being limited to 300, 330 and 400 which one is it?

I have a small collection but would like to get a few like this one, I am also interested in the Green Goblin Statue by Sideshow Collectibles.

Hello,

Does anyone know where the best place to buy this in the UK? I have seen a few places that sell it but don't know 100% legit or not. I also see many comments about this statue being limited to 300, 330 and 400 which one is it?

I have a small collection but would like to get a few like this one, I am also interested in the Green Goblin Statue by Sideshow Collectibles.
Send a PM to Ricardofeitoza (post before you). He's THE guy ;)

Just paid for mine was $850 shipped

Plus paid $39 for ems shipping

Should ship no later then Wednesday. Can't wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is $950 shipped with $200 being for shipping ems express, who did you order yours with?

Can't say. They gave me special pricing. I'm in USA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got Iron Studios Captain America from Secret Compass for $950 shipped and got Iron Studios Iron Man for $1020 shipped (Ebay).

Damn! Cant wait to be in this position in hopefully a week or 2's time :panic: and opening the box of what will be one of the best 1/4 scale movie marvel statues released to date imo...

3f34d538025c874c910eabde5794a020.jpg

and then I can't wait to pair him with the armoured avenger! :love

410c56855b654c9f44d8e13c9dd117da.jpg

and then...pair the two of them together with the big green guy! :horror :thud:

c3228dcbcd158ecc50b8eca452b9bc30.jpg

Last edited:
I'm doing an Andy of myself.... All my statues are packed except for Iron Man Mk43 waiting for this one... :p

Back