Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup.. it was their 1st piece. BUT after that one, the 4 Avengers 1/6 diorama was really great and so others 1/10 statues too.

A little OT but does anyone know if their Winter Soldier 1/10 figure had issues? Just spotted that on eBay and I'm crazy tempted. Love me some WS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to say, i was hoping 2015 would be a quiet one in regards to new PO's...these two epic pieces have now put paid to that! :slap these two look amazing!!! :love

Agreed. While I love mixed media, I find myself loving fully sculpted even more. :D
Funny i'm heading that way myself. I was always a PF guy but not now.

Yea...i'm still a mixed media guy at heart and still finding it hard to transition between the two (hence my low amount of XM pre orders) but i'm certainly coming round to it myself, even more so with this Cap :rock although i have to say, it looks so good - i actually thought it was mixed media! :horror

What are these guys like with the paint?

Definately improving which is a positive sign. By the looks of their MK43 Iron Man, theyve come along way since the paint up of their first release which was the MK42. The 1/6 Avengers diorama which i have is painted pretty well imo...certainly isnt XM quality but improvement is always a good sign and a step in the right direction
Thanks a lot Andy. I really appreciate your kind words. You are also an amazing person!

your welcome my friend and many thanks also :) cant wait for these to come home! :rock

Always good to have more people to buy statues from.

absolutely! :exactly: I've definately bought into Iron Studios despite their flawed MK42. Every company is allowed early teething problems and the MK42 fiasco was certainly one of those. After all, its not like Sideshow haven't had teething problems of their own and they seem to be still doing pretty well :lol

I think with the success of their 1/6 Avenger Diorama, their 1/10 Marvel line plus their upcoming Spidey vs Venom and Magneto vs Sentinel Dioramas selling impeccably well, Iron Studios are certainly one of the most improved companies in our hobby which is really good to see. However, at this point in time the only negative issue i can see for collectors would be the shipping costs :(

Another company i'll be using for the first time this year will be ECC and my most eagerly awaited pre order of the 2015 - the 1/3 Scale Avengers 2 Hulk Statue :thud: :horror :rock

Always good to have more people to buy statues from.

absolutely! :exactly: I've definately bought into Iron Studios despite their flawed MK42. Every company is allowed early teething problems and the MK42 fiasco was certainly one of those. After all, its not like Sideshow haven't had teething problems of their own and they seem to be still doing pretty well :lol

I think with the success of their 1/6 Avenger Diorama, their 1/10 Marvel line plus their upcoming Spidey vs Venom and Magneto vs Sentinel Dioramas selling impeccably well, Iron Studios are certainly one of the most improved companies in our hobby which is really good to see. However, at this point in time the only negative issue i can see for collectors would be the shipping costs :(

Another company i'll be using for the first time this year will be ECC and my most eagerly awaited pre order of the 2015 - the 1/3 Scale Avengers 2 Hulk Statue :thud: :horror :rock

790fedba09f53e6ae9c8ec7483fd2798.jpg

Looks great that. Can't wait to see it painted. Any word on price?

nothing yet...but i imagine as its a cinemaquette it'll be in the 2K price range :pow

So these are going to be $2,000.00 Brazilian Real?

If so, how do people there afford these? Or are these priced for US people?

lol no...i was reffering to the 1/3 scale Avengers 2 Hulk Cinemaquette which will probably cost around the $2K mark. As for the Iron Studios Captain America and iron Man 1/4 scale statues, there has been no indication of price as of yet

Funny i'm heading that way myself. I was always a PF guy but not now.

I still loves me some mixed media but I'm loving the detail on fully sculpted pieces. :rock

Yea...i'm still a mixed media guy at heart and still finding it hard to transition between the two (hence my low amount of XM pre orders) but i'm certainly coming round to it myself, even more so with this Cap :rock although i have to say, it looks so good - i actually thought it was mixed media! :horror

Same here. :lol

nothing yet...but i imagine as its a cinemaquette it'll be in the 2K price range :pow

53898413.jpg

Every family in Brazil have a super model that's how they afford these! Doh!

lol no...i was reffering to the 1/3 scale Avengers 2 Hulk Cinemaquette which will probably cost around the $2K mark. As for the Iron Studios Captain America and iron Man 1/4 scale statues, there has been no indication of price as of yet

Roberto do you think that IS could ever match xm in terms of total quality?. Let say for example if the new IS Captain America and Iron man have decent paint jobs, could you see them comparing to or even exceeding xm quality wise and value for money? I dont own a xm piece so I dont know how xm compares with sideshow and pcs.

Back