Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys

I am opening a list of people interested on this and update any new info on price and release dates. Please send me an e-mail to [email protected] and I will add your name and contact info to the list.

Highly recommend the services of Ricardofeitoza guys. Awesome guy and provides a first class service from the moment you order to the time the statue arrives to your home.

Re: Ion Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Good looking statue. Wish the pictures were more focused.

As you wish :)

GMC4851.jpg

GMC4855.jpg

GMC4885.jpg

GMC4988.jpg

GMC4999.jpg

GMC5012.jpg

GMC5079.jpg

GMC5086.jpg

GMC5353.jpg

GMC5350.jpg

Hey ricardo do you know if any of the other avengers will be made in 1/4, like black widow or hawkeye?

btw those 2 look so good together, the cpt america is way better then the winter soldier SS one, canceling that for sure, just hope the iron studois one isnt too expensive.....

it looks like th bases connect as if one large diorama, is that true? and how tall is ironman looks like 30 in tall, these 2 are so epic, combine it with new thor from sideshow, gentle giant black widow and hulk pf and you have one sick 1/4 avengers set

The eyes don't look quite right on it...like they are too blue. But overall, it's a very nice piece. I really do like the pose and the texture of the uniform in the close-up shots looks amazing.

Back