Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do iron man and thor im in for all three will give me a reason to finally let my hot toys versions go...If not I'll probably still buy cap

Already have the Age of Ultron version but might be tempted to pick this one up too! Hope there's a swap out head with no blood, then again maybe it will make more sense a be iconic after watching the movie.

Really hope so, missed out on the last two, so would be a cool option!!!!, be nice if they gave a clean shield as well as damaged.

Hope he comes with a switchout items :yess:

Outside of their Star Wars pieces, their 1/4 line haven't come with much in the way of interchangeable pieces. Only about half their pieces come with a single extra and that's about it.

Falcon had an extra right arm, War Machine had the Baton hand, and the Mark 46, Thanos & Iron Spider have come with an extra head.

Outside of their Star Wars pieces, their 1/4 line haven't come with much in the way of interchangeable pieces. Only about half their pieces come with a single extra and that's about it.

Falcon had an extra right arm, War Machine had the Baton hand, and the Mark 46, Thanos & Iron Spider have come with an extra head.

Yes, but their Punisher is another good example of a statue with plenty of switch out pieces.

I'd be satisfied with just an alternate head for this statue.

Do you guys think this piece will do better or worse if Cap leaves us in Endgame?

And I can’t wait to watch this in 24 hours. I should’ve taken the day off work today so I could be in the theatre right now watching it. The first session here in Sydney has probably just hit the end credits.

Do you guys think this piece will do better or worse if Cap leaves us in Endgame?

And I can’t wait to watch this in 24 hours. I should’ve taken the day off work today so I could be in the theatre right now watching it. The first session here in Sydney has probably just hit the end credits.

For myself wouldn't care either way - Evans contract is up as are other actors. Probably slightly better but there's such a choice of Cap stuff out there, and I still think Iron Studios - tho they are coming along - aren't as well known as SSC or XM.

But - since I grabbed CW Caps from SSC - ordered the second one right after I received the first - suspect at least at Sideshow this Cap won't last long! CW Cap was gone pretty quick after the POs shipped.

(Guess it's time for me to hunker down from anything but weather websites tho - not spoiled yet - gonna be a LONG 36 hours tho!)

Well after seeing Endgame tonight, I don't think Iron Studios will have any problem selling these 1/4 scale statues. I only hope they release more Avengers.

Well after seeing Endgame tonight, I don't think Iron Studios will have any problem selling these 1/4 scale statues. I only hope they release more Avengers.

I just came from watching the movie and yes,I think this Cap and IM will sell well.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think someone already asked Iron Studios and I don’t think Doctor Strange is in the cards.

If you have seen the movie, you'll know why they haven't shown the full statue and won't until the 27th...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks good so far. I would very much like to have a Chris Evans Cap statue in the collection. Couldn't pull the trigger on the Sideshow one because of that awkward pose :lol

Looks good so far. I would very much like to have a Chris Evans Cap statue in the collection. Couldn't pull the trigger on the Sideshow one because of that awkward pose :lol

There were two other 1/4 scale Iron Studios Caps that came out great.

Back