Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you have seen the movie, you'll know why they haven't shown the full statue and won't until the 27th...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Off topic but who else can't wait for Iron Studios to make the definitive 1/4 Thor statue as represented in Endgame? :monkey3

S8XLMxj.jpg

I’m definitely getting this Cap. It’ll be my third 1/4 Iron Studios Captain America.... well fourth given I have a duplicate CW set. I just hope the unmasked headsculpt is on point.

Man I want this. Has IS done a proper 1/4 Thor? Would be nice to get one. Not Endgame version but IW would be awesome. The SSC PFs are no good.

I’m not sure we’ll ever get a Thor statue from Iron Studios now. As they’ve only produced 1/4 pieces for their Avengers movies, and I do sort of consider Civil War to be Avengers 2.5, so I can’t imagine when it’ll next be possible. As I can think of two movies he may pop up in the future, if they get made with one a certainty, and neither one is an Avengers movie.

JESUS! :thud:

THIS will be the ultimate MCU Captain America statue. Ordered, day one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Still want to see these in better light but as best I can tell I will probably be buying all 3. I imagine the total cost will be pushing 3 grand. Yikes!

JESUS! :thud:

THIS will be the ultimate MCU Captain America statue. Ordered, day one.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yikes. For a moment those pics had me seriously consider double dipping on Cap. Seeing the sculpt in high res though... I am far less enamored.
9a82e0bf5b43374d123f8934903d6e39.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back