Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes. For a moment those pics had me seriously consider double dipping on Cap. Seeing the sculpt in high res though... I am far less enamored.
9a82e0bf5b43374d123f8934903d6e39.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have to agree with you here, and this goes for all three statues. 20 minutes ago I was leaning all in on these. Now I'm leaning all out after seeing that video.

The Steve and Tony sculpts are lacking. They look like stunt doubles for Evans and Downey. There is also something about the sculpted on armor on Thanos that bugs me, and the more I look at the IW Thanos I prefer how the gauntlet is featured front and center. No definite decisions yet, but I may just go with Hot Toys only for Endgame stuff.

The Cap uniform does look stunningly sharp though. I wonder if this includes his helmeted head and alternate swap out arm with a different "accessory".

I have to agree with you here, and this goes for all three statues. 20 minutes ago I was leaning all in on these. Now I'm leaning all out after seeing that video.

The Steve and Tony sculpts are lacking. They look like stunt doubles for Evans and Downey. There is also something about the sculpted on armor on Thanos that bugs me, and the more I look at the IW Thanos I prefer how the gauntlet is featured front and center. No definite decisions yet, but I may just go with Hot Toys only for Endgame stuff.

Wait for the official pictures. The problem here is that the people shooting this were flooding these statues with very bright, white light. That can erase a lot of the details and paint. That happened to their Punisher statue, it looked different in some pics at first too.

Wait for the official pictures. The problem here is that the people shooting this were flooding these statues with very bright, white light. That can erase a lot of the details and paint. That happened to their Punisher statue, it looked different in some pics at first too.

Can't argue with you there. It's shot in a dark room with harsh white light focused randomly on the statues. It's almost like a nightclub setting :lol.

The headsculpt is decent in my opinion, and it’s not like Hot Toys has made a new headsculpt for Evans either given that they’re still using the Cap 2 version from years ago.

Having said that I’m probably going to get both. These 3x 1/4 Iron Studio pieces, plus a large chunk of the 1/6 Hot Toys Endgame line, and possibly quite a few of the Iron Studios 1/10 Endgame pieces, to fill in any statue gaps (but I’ll still get my second 1/10 Thanos etc). I really need a 1/10 Scarlet Witch piece etc, and a few others.

Currently for Endgame I’m going to get:-

1/4 Thanos, Cap, Mark 85
1/10 Nebula, Thanos, and then Professor Hulk, Hawkeye (but not Ronin), and possibly the Mark 85; as I like the action poses of both IM and Thanos which will compliment the museum poses of their 1/4 counterparts.
1/6 Thanos, Mark 85, Nebula, Hawkeye Deluxe, Cap, BW, and the Captain Marvel from her solo film.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Is the red and blue on his uniform really that grey-ish and dull or is it supposed to have more color to it like the 1/10 statue?

Thor is awesome in 1/4 Scale... But i hope more the infinity style [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

You’ve see the movie haven’t you?

But I believe the 1/10 is too vibrant.

Haven't yet. Won't be able until maybe a week or two later, but I'm guessing it will be explained there or it's supposed to be dull like his Infinity War Nomad suit?

Back