Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, does it bother anyone that IS 1/4 cap stripes is brown instead of red? I checked the suit in the movie and its also red. IS just released photos of thir 1/10 endgame cap and he is also red! why did they paint the 1/4 in brown?

Maybe we should contact them about this? if a lot of people will contact them about this they will fix that.

1.jpg

Guys, does it bother anyone that IS 1/4 cap stripes is brown instead of red? I checked the suit in the movie and its also red. IS just released photos of thir 1/10 endgame cap and he is also red! why did they paint the 1/4 in brown?

Maybe we should contact them about this? if a lot of people will contact them about this they will fix that.

View attachment 454510

I don’t think they painted it in brown. It’s more likely they painted it in red, and then toned it down as they went....possibly too much.

And Iron Studios don’t really listen to feedback. Once a statue is put up for preorder, it’s usually locked.

It looks red to me with a lot of blackwash to tone it done making it appear brownish.
Looks fine to me.
the 1/10 is just more brighter red.

View attachment 454510

Yeah I was wondering why it was brown! It should be red! Maybe not as red in the picture on the left, but certainly not brown.

View attachment 454510

please, everyone that it bother him contact Iron Studios. They are already changed 2 things in this statue after people reach out to them together.

View attachment 454510

Whoah. I did not notice that til now. Just posted on their IG about it. Hopefully they fix it.

Yeah, I don’t really get why one is clearly red and one is very dark red, if not brown. They’re representing the same costumes and hell, he even has the same wound on his face.

Yeah, I don’t really get why one is clearly red and one is very dark red, if not brown. They’re representing the same costumes and hell, he even has the same wound on his face.

The 1/10 scales can sometimes have less shading etc.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the red paint is exactly the same between the two statues, but one has used a dark wash etc and the other hasn’t.

Yea it reads too dark right now...very brown. Compared to the red on his shield, the discrepancy is too much. I really hope they fix that cuz now I can't unsee it:lol

This is on popcultcha's website for pre order.

Thanks, I’ve been checking it every hour.

Though unfortunately there’s no preorder discount like there’s been for the recent batch of 1/10 scale pieces. Oh well at least the conversion is above 0.615.

I don’t think they painted it in brown. It’s more likely they painted it in red, and then toned it down as they went....possibly too much.

And Iron Studios don’t really listen to feedback. Once a statue is put up for preorder, it’s usually locked.

Iron Studios confirmed they are fixing issues with this cap (miljoner strap and shield edge) after a few people contacted them, its not too late.

Yeah I was wondering why it was brown! It should be red! Maybe not as red in the picture on the left, but certainly not brown.

Agreed! captain america with no red on his suit is not captain america! we have to change this!

The brown-ish stripes was my one ?? of this piece.

Yes, it will be brown instead of red if we will not contact them about it.

Whoah. I did not notice that til now. Just posted on their IG about it. Hopefully they fix it.

Thank you! great job, we are right behind you!

It's not bad as is but I agree if the shade were about 25% more red it would be an improvement.

Yeah, we need a little more red on this cap, if you can also contact them it would be great.

I really don't understand what happened there? both was made at the same time period.

Yea it reads too dark right now...very brown. Compared to the red on his shield, the discrepancy is too much. I really hope they fix that cuz now I can't unsee it:lol

They will not fix this unless we all contact them about this.

Please everyone lets make IS fix this and add a little more red tone on the stripes. PLEASE CONTACT IRON STUDIOS

Iron Studios website (there is a contact us button at the bottom of the page)
https://ironstudiosus.com/apps/help-center#

Iron Studios facebook (via FB Messenger)
https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/

Iron Studios Instagram (I think the messages button apear only on mobile)
https://www.instagram.com/ironstudios/

Back