Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's unfortunate but I think the days of Popcultcha receiving their Iron Studio pieces long before Sideshow is over (I still haven't received the 1/4 Mark 46). I think their wholesaler is now sourcing their pieces from Sideshow rather than their original source which I wouldn't be surprised was Iron Studios directly.

But regarding Popcultcha's processing and shipping times, they can also have extremely long delays during the busy periods.

Sorry to hear that re Popcultcha for your 1/4 IM:( - esp. since IMO within U.S., to me Sideshow's shipping is pretty slow compared to even private sellers I have bought from. Their credit card system just seems to drag and sometimes just gets stuck processing. I'm gonna go check my account later to see where things are at. (Tho will give SSC credit for their online chat which so far for me has worked real well when I have needed it.)

Thanx for the heads-up re Popcultcha! - so far I have been impressed with their shipping speed. I was wondering if international customers were given priority or something just to build or keep business.:dunno I always remember grabbing 1/4 Falcon and unbelievably it was like he got here over a weekend or something (e.g. ordered on Thursday I think, and he showed up early the next week). Right as a snowstorm was rolling in. And he was/is beautiful. That was a good day.:cool:

I hope your IM will show up soon - that's a LONG wait. :(

Sorry to hear that re Popcultcha for your 1/4 IM:( - esp. since IMO within U.S., to me Sideshow's shipping is pretty slow compared to even private sellers I have bought from. Their credit card system just seems to drag and sometimes just gets stuck processing. I'm gonna go check my account later to see where things are at. (Tho will give SSC credit for their online chat which so far for me has worked real well when I have needed it.)

Thanx for the heads-up re Popcultcha! - so far I have been impressed with their shipping speed. I was wondering if international customers were given priority or something just to build or keep business.:dunno I always remember grabbing 1/4 Falcon and unbelievably it was like he got here over a weekend or something (e.g. ordered on Thursday I think, and he showed up early the next week). Right as a snowstorm was rolling in. And he was/is beautiful. That was a good day.:cool:

I hope your IM will show up soon - that's a LONG wait. :(

Thanks.

I should be receiving the Mark 46 sometime this month.....:pray:

I was waiting for the Doctor Strange statue. Pre-ordered it right away. It seems a lot of people want that statue if you notice the notifications on the iron studios announcement post on their facebook :thud:
That Star Lord looks amazing too, wondering if I should save up for that one.

I was waiting for the Doctor Strange statue. Pre-ordered it right away. It seems a lot of people want that statue if you notice the notifications on the iron studios announcement post on their facebook :thud:
That Star Lord looks amazing too, wondering if I should save up for that one.

I would have ordered the DS if I didn't own an HT - I know it's "different" re 1/6 fig vs. statue but hafta make choices someplace.:panic:

I need a Hulk more than DS in this line, I think...'Coz my Loki and Valkyrie are scheduled to come in tomorrow. Hoping for great things:cool:...Thor should soon ship after that I guess.

Maybe I should be scared I will end up wanting ALL of these $$$$$ the pics look great!:horror

I may have to switch to ordering from Iron Studios direct as Sideshow has made no attempt to create a single category for this collection...not to mention the suggest pieces from different dio's as companion pieces....and 3 pieces are not currently available yet on Sideshow

I would have ordered the DS if I didn't own an HT - I know it's "different" re 1/6 fig vs. statue but hafta make choices someplace.:panic:

I need a Hulk more than DS in this line, I think...'Coz my Loki and Valkyrie are scheduled to come in tomorrow. Hoping for great things:cool:...Thor should soon ship after that I guess.

Maybe I should be scared I will end up wanting ALL of these $$$$$ the pics look great!:horror

The 1/10 Loki and Valkyrie have just landed at our Australian retailers. Just have to wait for them to pack and ship it out to me. So it'll probably be next week sometime before I receive my Loki.

And are you referring to the Ragnorok Thor? And if so, Sideshow really is running a bit late with that one as I think I received him way back in February.

Love how these turned out. But I'll admire from afar since they're movie based.

The 1/10 Loki and Valkyrie have just landed at our Australian retailers. Just have to wait for them to pack and ship it out to me. So it'll probably be next week sometime before I receive my Loki.

And are you referring to the Ragnorok Thor? And if so, Sideshow really is running a bit late with that one as I think I received him way back in February.

Sideshow must be pretty late then:( - yeah, once I ordered Loki I was on the slippery slope and picked up Ragnarok Thor and Valkyrie.:cool: Thought it was kind of strange Thor (via SSC) seems so far behind:(

But - that's OK, something to look forward to. Plus a few of the IW pieces - hafta see how happy I am re ordering more characters, or not:dunno. Also - the money and SDCC as well :panic:

EDIT: And Loki and Valkyrie are here - overall I am pleased. Not blown out of the water, but at this price point as usual? IS has done a very careful job.

A few minor nits - to me while attractive and great quality, they are the tiniest bit plastic-y. But I think it's hard for me to adjust from my usual 1/6 scale - Valkyrie's head is smaller than my thumb. Her cloak had some faint lines of yellowish staining - I think it's imbedded dust from sitting out in a workshop, not something deliberate. Loki is the tiniest bit cross eyed - tiniest bit.

E.g the paint while beautiful doesn't have a lot of shades and tones. But I do think IS was keeping the cost of these down while still turning out great 1/10 sculpts. No regrets on the purchase; looking forward to Thor and the IW figs.

BTW, SSC is listing Valkyrie as low stock so if u want her I would grab her. Couple of cell pics:

Loki_Valkyrie.jpg

Valkyrie.jpg

loki_10.jpg

Last edited:
Sideshow must be pretty late then:( - yeah, once I ordered Loki I was on the slippery slope and picked up Ragnarok Thor and Valkyrie.:cool: Thought it was kind of strange Thor (via SSC) seems so far behind:(

But - that's OK, something to look forward to. Plus a few of the IW pieces - hafta see how happy I am re ordering more characters, or not:dunno. Also - the money and SDCC as well :panic:

The only reason I got that particular Thor was that I wanted to match him against Hulk. They were pretty much made for each other.

From Facebook:-

Iron Man MARK L BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
Click here and pre-order now:
https://ironstudiosus.com/collections/avengers-infinity-war
License: Avengers: Infinity War
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted with car paint
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Titan diorama.
- Includes two interchangeable pairs of hands
- Includes Iron Man Mark L Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 12,2 in (H) x 6,2 in (W) x 6,6 in (L)
Product Weight: 700 g / 1,5 Lbs
UPC: 751320773548
MSRP: USD 109,99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2019

IMG_0721.JPG

IMG_0722.JPG

IMG_0723.JPG

IMG_0724.JPG

IMG_0725.JPG

IMG_0726.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0730.jpg

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0733.JPG

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0735.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0739.JPG

IMG_0740.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0743.JPG

From Facebook:-

Iron Spider-Man BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
Click here and pre-order now:
https://ironstudiosus.com/collections/avengers-infinity-war
License: Avengers: Infinity War
Scale: BDS Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited Edition
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand Painted
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Titan diorama.
- Includes Iron Spider-Man Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 10,2 in (H) x 6,6 in (W) x 6,2 in (L)
Product Weight: 700 g / 1,5 Lbs
UPC: 751320773555
MSRP: USD 99,99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Second quarter of 2019

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg

IMG_0748.jpg

IMG_0749.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

IMG_0754.JPG

IMG_0755.JPG

IMG_0756.JPG

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

IMG_0759.JPG

Just ordered Dr. Strange from SSC! It doesn't seem like anyone is willing a to make a 1/4 Cumberbatch Strange so this 1/10 version will have to do.

I am on the fence about keeping all the ones I ordered...I received my Hulk and thor from the Ragnok line...I like the hulk the Thor is ok..paint is very flat on them and I just don't seem to enjoy them as much as I thought. Maybe I will keep a few like Hulk Buster, Thanos, War Machine and Cull

Well, got an e-mail from SSC- PO for Bucky pushed back to November.

Delays all over for PO's figs/statues. But for me OK always good to have time to re-arrange budget.:google

I don't mind delays ...except for when it forces several items to be released/shipped at the same time. Sucks when that happens.

I am on the fence about keeping all the ones I ordered...I received my Hulk and thor from the Ragnok line...I like the hulk the Thor is ok..paint is very flat on them and I just don't seem to enjoy them as much as I thought. Maybe I will keep a few like Hulk Buster, Thanos, War Machine and Cull

I did want to add that this is nothing to do with the sculpts on the pieces...they are fantastic. I think the metalic painted ones will be the stand outs. I absolutely love the Hulk with the Hammer and being a tad artistic...going to do some touch up painting on him...His body is actually shaded very well but the clothes and such are just flat. A nice little project for when my work slows down in a few weeks.

I did want to add that this is nothing to do with the sculpts on the pieces...they are fantastic. I think the metalic painted ones will be the stand outs. I absolutely love the Hulk with the Hammer and being a tad artistic...going to do some touch up painting on him...His body is actually shaded very well but the clothes and such are just flat. A nice little project for when my work slows down in a few weeks.

I'm happy with the ones I have so far - esp. Thor is really nice. Not "all in" for these so far re $$$$. IMO a great option for the space limited or just to have - like I hardly needed more Cap/Bucky/Falcon:lol. But had to have my favs anyway.:monkey3

IronStudios_Thor_BDS.jpg

IronStudios_ThorValkyrieLoki2_BDS.jpg

For me *reasonable* delays OK - have enough 1/6 figs that need attention/reposing so it's a breather of sorts. IMO it's good to spend time with collection - see who might have lost a button, or needs a strap adjustment, or mess with a diorama stand. Guess that is the advantage of poly/resin - they just need a dusting and you're good.:cool:

Back