Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Iron Studios 1/10 line. The only tricky thing is finding older ones. There aren't many out there on ebay.

I love the Iron Studios 1/10 line. The only tricky thing is finding older ones. There aren't many out there on ebay.

Yeah, I'd love to get the elusive TWS Winter Soldier. Last auction I saw a few years ago he went for around 300$ tho.:horror

I might have better luck in Brazil:lol

I'd probably pick up more of these but funds aren't unlimited.:( Can't complain I guess as I WAS able to get the 1/4 Cap/Bucky/Falcon/BP which really are stunning pieces and think they will always be favs of mine. :love Iron Studios has really stepped up to the plate - I look forward to their releases even when not buying - like their 1/10 Aquaman looks great - but - it's too much$$$ for a character I am not really into.

I sell My 1/4 line and than i can buy and Show more 1/10.
I really love this size [emoji16]

So any idea when the Iron Studios Thanos is released?

We must be close - most retailers say between November-January and this month we will already be getting the A4 trailer, shifting the focus away from IW.

I mean, it's time for this guy to be released...

So any idea when the Iron Studios Thanos is released?

We must be close - most retailers say between November-January and this month we will already be getting the A4 trailer, shifting the focus away from IW.

I mean, it's time for this guy to be released...

This piece was supposed to be released in Australia months ago, but since pieces started being offered on the Sideshow website it's almost like a lot of the 1/10 pieces have been delayed more than usual. I wonder if they're having to produce more pieces to meet this increase in distribution which is causing this delay?

And the God of Thunder is here!

Iron Studios 1/10 Infinity War Thor:

20181109_183422.jpg

He is incredible. And THAT facesculpt:

20181109_183612.jpg

I am really happy with this! Can't believe that it's still not available anywhere, but I managed to find a reputable seller on Ebay and got it from him. For a minute I even thought the box would include a different figure as it sounded too good to be true.

Anyway, the quality on this guy is simply amazing! He looks EXACTLY as in the film. I even think Stormbreaker is proportionately accurate to the film.

And the God of Thunder is here!

Iron Studios 1/10 Infinity War Thor:

He is incredible. And THAT facesculpt:

I am really happy with this! Can't believe that it's still not available anywhere, but I managed to find a reputable seller on Ebay and got it from him. For a minute I even thought the box would include a different figure as it sounded too good to be true.

Anyway, the quality on this guy is simply amazing! He looks EXACTLY as in the film. I even think Stormbreaker is proportionately accurate to the film.

Thanx for sharing the pics! I know I was real happy with Thor Ragnarok - I think Falcon should be coming out soon. Thor IW looks beautiful w. great details. Not sure how many of these I can get $$$$

Honestly even at this scale I don't really like the headsculpt, but at least Stormbreaker looks to be scaled correctly, unlike the Hot Toys version.

D@mmit Iron Studios is gonna break me LOL...:cool:

So OK I thought the Ragnarok 1/10 were pretty nice, esp. Thor...Valkyrie maybe just a wee bit plastic-y re the feel of her - but hey, it's 1/10, right?

So Bucky shows up today (Falcon and Cap are on PO) and I swear IS must've upped their game. Again. Pics aren't doing these justice IMO 'coz you can't feel the weight and appreciate the detail. He feels - solid. OMG the sharp details on Bucky; the paint washes, the use of resin for water - he's a little work of art. Love the colors of the *dirt* and his arm it's almost like metal with a patina.

Was so impressed ordered another Bucky (my fav MCU character so am entitled:monkey3) and Black Widow to go with:banghead:cool::p Not sorry. For a movie I had *issues* with - not enough hand to hand or time in Wakanda for one thing...luv what IS seems to be doing. Cannot believe the details on this statue they even put a bit of red in the gun barrel. He has fingernails even and tiny studs on the costume:thud:

IronStudios_wintersoldier_IW1.jpg

IronStudios_wintersoldier_IW2.jpg

IronStudios_wintersoldier_IW3.jpg

IronStudios_wintersoldier_IW_front.jpg

IronStudios_wintersoldier_IW_back.jpg

Just for fun - w. CW Cap - and thanks to the strong pose and paint even at 1/10 Bucky looks great on the shelf. Heroically badass. :cool:Can't wait to get Cap and Falcon in:drool - might pick up some more if $$$ to spare.

IronStudios_wintersoldier_IW_Cap_CW.jpg

Glad you like it. I just received the Civil War War Machine and the details on it are fantastic (these 1/10 statues blow away the Koto 1/10 statues IMO). I have the Civil War Falcon and Winter Soldier in the mail right now and I preordered the Infinity War Dr. Strange. I'm looking forward to more of these statues.

Glad you like it. I just received the Civil War War Machine and the details on it are fantastic (these 1/10 statues blow away the Koto 1/10 statues IMO). I have the Civil War Falcon and Winter Soldier in the mail right now and I preordered the Infinity War Dr. Strange. I'm looking forward to more of these statues.

Yeah, the details and paint work IS has been able to achieve at this scale is so impressive!:clap I was trying to keep out of this line - trying to budget:lol:lol:lol

'coz I had HTs and the CW 1/4 (some of them) but didn't pick up much from IW after all (so far) in 1/6 or 1/4. New BDS BW and Bucky #2 have shipped - hope I can pick up more of these $$$$ than I had planned.:cool::monkey3

Both WM and DS are under consideration for me - also Spidey and IM. What's nice for me is being able to make small groups and display in different areas - I like having my figs around to enjoy tho I don't duplicate everything $$$$:horror

Man, I want that 1/10 Thanos so much... He was announced so many months ago and is constantly being pushed further and further... It's been forever.

Is he ever going to be released? I mean, by the time he is out, Avengers: Endgame will be out (where he will probably have the armored look throughout the most of the film).

Man, I want that 1/10 Thanos so much... He was announced so many months ago and is constantly being pushed further and further... It's been forever.

Is he ever going to be released? I mean, by the time he is out, Avengers: Endgame will be out (where he will probably have the armored look throughout the most of the film).

I was supposed to get Falcon first...Bucky getting charged and shipped was a surprise. I dunno if companies are changing production around or it's just the shipping and getting space on a boat/plane that seems to be affecting orders. Thanos is like the focal point of the IW 1/10s am sure he is in production, if not finished and in shipping.:dunno

Man, after seeing the Endgame trailer, a 1/4 scale Hawkeye/Ronin is HIGH on my list. Come on Iron Studios, make it!

Oh, and just received both the 1/10 Civil War versions of Winter Soldier and Falcon. I LOVE them!

Man, after seeing the Endgame trailer, a 1/4 scale Hawkeye/Ronin is HIGH on my list. Come on Iron Studios, make it!

Oh, and just received both the 1/10 Civil War versions of Winter Soldier and Falcon. I LOVE them!
Also Please Thor and Black widow [emoji1787]

D@mn, I talked myself out of the CW 1/10s....congrats:)! Waz tryin' to be *responsible*:google.

Lately tho w. the MCU overturning and IS doing such amazing work - was looking at my IS pieces the other day and patting myself on the back for taking the plunge.:monkey3

Always liked MCU Hawkeye and the Hawkeye/Ronin - yes, plz. Plus still have fingers crossed that IS will revisit "original" Winter Soldier.

Edit - this vid has other stuff from CCXP - I want the IM ex SO BAD - but Falcon :drool:drool:drool

I just received the Infinity War Thor, Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Falcon, along with Black Panther from that movie and Scarlet Witch, Vision from Civil War. I thought this line would be an affordable way to get a nice Infinity War diorama going. I've pre-ordered the others as well. Whoever above said pictures don't do these justice wasn't kidding. In person, these have details and paint apps on par or better than many 1/4 scale statues I've seen. They've also got a nice weight to them. I think these are the best price for the value of any scaled collectibles out there, IMO.

I agree. The paint and details for these is amazing. Rivals the quality of HT for me. And considering they are around half of the price...

Back