Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamora was uglier in the beginning of the movie...seemed to change her look a bit if you ask me as movie went on

Received a $25 coupon from SSC and ordered Hulk last night. I am not a fan of the Endgame suit and I needed a Ruffalo Hulk in my collection (and I didn't want to spend the cash on either of the large 1/4 scale SSC offerings).

Received a $25 coupon from SSC and ordered Hulk last night. I am not a fan of the Endgame suit and I needed a Ruffalo Hulk in my collection (and I didn't want to spend the cash on either of the large 1/4 scale SSC offerings).

I know they’re not for everyone, but imo both the Sideshow pieces are quite good statues. I was able to get my hands on the AOU version with a 51% discount (new and unopened), so that’s probably why I like it as much as I do.

And I’ve got a few AOU Hulks, so I got the 1/10 Endgame Hulk for a nice change of pace with the costume.

I know they’re not for everyone, but imo both the Sideshow pieces are quite good statues. I was able to get my hands on the AOU version with a 51% discount (new and unopened), so that’s probably why I like it as much as I do.

And I’ve got a few AOU Hulks, so I got the 1/10 Endgame Hulk for a nice change of pace with the costume.

Believe me, I considered getting the 1/4 AOU one. It looks great but I just didn't feel like spending $700 at the time (plus, I have limited room in my collectible room and I like some other characters better).

Cull Obsidian arrived today. Must have got one of the last ones at SSC - ordered him last Friday morning and when I looked again that afternoon, he was Sold Out.

0614191525a.jpg

0614191527.jpg

0614191525.jpg

0614191522.jpg

0614191520a.jpg

So, I have all my IS 1/10 line on display at work and a cleaning crew member knocked over and broke my IW Thor. Pretty upset. They are paying the cost of what I purchased him for but it kinda sucks cuz he's not available anymore. I know IS mentioned a short while back that they would re release some of the IW line including Thor. I hope I can get him again because I much preferred this version over the Endgame one. :(

That sucks to hear. At least they're giving you what you paid for it. I wouldn't take the risk of having them displayed at work anymore though.

So, I have all my IS 1/10 line on display at work and a cleaning crew member knocked over and broke my IW Thor. Pretty upset. They are paying the cost of what I purchased him for but it kinda sucks cuz he's not available anymore. I know IS mentioned a short while back that they would re release some of the IW line including Thor. I hope I can get him again because I much preferred this version over the Endgame one. :(

That stinks. Could you find it on ebay (or another site)?

Back