Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully I've already got their previous two 1/4 MCU Caps, and I personally don't need another (especially given that I have two CW versions :slap).

I'll be happy with their Thanos and Iron Spidey statues. And I hope they get revealed soon.

And I'm praying that they also extend their IW line and do a Thor and Doctor Strange :pray:

Thank you for putting up the info:)! Not up at SSC yet but tracking it now...I don't need the "exclusive" artwork re ordering direct. LOL I've got 2 Caps and 2 Buckys as well but these will go so nicely on a shelf and love the Wakanda vibe, and IS using clear resin for water details. To me it looks like IS is trying to out-do themselves even with their 1/10 line. Also love that the figures will display together re the bases.

Fretting over BW and Hulk now but - SDCC is coming up, tryin' not to be in the hole too much before that.:horror

Cap's face is a dealbreaker for me ... can easily wait till more amateur photos pop up after release to see if it will change my mind. I know what im getting with 1/10 scale as I own one so far ... 3 on order. But i find it funny just now noticing that they zoomed in on that pic where the guy is holding the pic so it seems relatively big (i understand you have to given how small it is ) but to me those picture shots are more about showing scale as it works well with the bigger ones ... I'd guess some n00b first time customers (which the price point attracts) might be a lil shocked when getting in hand. Granted I guess a first time customer is used to cheap retail figs at the least so this is a step up regardless.

Hulkbuster looks great in sideview , plan to avoid kull despite how awesome they look together and just square him off against Thanos.

fyi not counting falcon wing, he is "almost quite" 13" inches ... war machine is 12"

I saw a video on youtube with the statues on display. I love how Black Widow looked. Might buy her if I get the chance. The headsculpt was really well done for the price.

Cap is up at SSC - POd! Really looking forward to these. Might add a few more depending - see what SDCC offers up. :panic:

I am into 1/10 statues and 1/12 figures. Who knew small scale is just as fun to collect as the larger stuff. It's also cheaper and easier to display. You get more room! And the details that companies like Iron Studios and Mezco have come out with at those scales is terrific! Although there is room for improvement in the 1/12 clothed AF line.

I am into 1/10 statues and 1/12 figures. Who knew small scale is just as fun to collect as the larger stuff. It's also cheaper and easier to display. You get more room! And the details that companies like Iron Studios and Mezco have come out with at those scales is terrific! Although there is room for improvement in the 1/12 clothed AF line.

I felt like that when I got my first - and so far only - Mezco fig. These IS pieces will be my first in this scale - IS seems to have outdone themselves here re details. Hope Iron Studios is planning to be at SDCC so maybe more in-person pics will go up in a month or so? Tho I've seen enough to order already:cool:

From Facebook:-

Thor BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
Click here and pre-order now:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/thor-bds-art-scale-1-10-avenger…
License: Avengers: Infinity War
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Based on original 3D references from the movie
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Wakanda diorama.
- Includes Thor Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 8,2 in (H) x 7,2 in (W)
UPC: 751320773302
MSRP: USD 99,99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: First quarter of 2019

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0498.JPG

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.JPG

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

IMG_0504.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0507.jpg

IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0513.JPG

Drax BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/drax-bds-art-scale-1-10-avenger…
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Titan diorama.
- Can be connected to the Thanos BDS Art Scale 1/10.
- Includes Drax Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 9 in (H) x 5 in (W)
UPC: 751320773432
MSRP: USD 94,99 (American US Dollars)

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0559.JPG

IMG_0560.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0573.JPG

Gamora BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/gamora-bds-art-scale-1-10-aveng…
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes base which can be connected to other characters from the Titan diorama.
- Includes Gamora Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 7 in (H) x 5,5 in (W)
UPC: 751320773456
MSRP: USD 94,99 (American US Dollars)

IMG_0574.jpg

IMG_0575.JPG

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.JPG

IMG_0578.JPG

IMG_0579.JPG

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584.jpg

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.JPG

Doctor Strange BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/doctor-strange-bds-art-scale-1-…
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes extra pair of interchangeable hands with power.
- Includes Doctor Strange Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 8,4 in (H) x 9 in (W)
UPC: 751320773470

View attachment 416205

View attachment 416206

View attachment 416207

View attachment 416208

View attachment 416209

View attachment 416210

View attachment 416211

View attachment 416212

View attachment 416213

View attachment 416214

View attachment 416215

View attachment 416216

View attachment 416217

View attachment 416218

View attachment 416219

View attachment 416220

View attachment 416222

View attachment 416223

It's weird that there's a Gamora statue for the Titan diorama at all, given the circumstances. Also, does Drax ever wield a gun to shoot Thanos? I don't remember, but I wasn't watching for it either...

Unfortunately I've got to agree with you there.

I was thinking of putting that in the first post, but I didn't want to distract from all the photos.

Yeah, sometimes the scale I guess doesn't do it for certain characters re the face - dunno. Sometimes even pics of the HT Gamora had her looking kind of off...

but I'm not a Guardians fan really - esp. after second movie (except maybe Nebula and Rocket).

SSC charging me for Valkyrie and Loki...I'd be more excited LOL over getting them in hand except SSC takes forever to "process" and then to ship, most of the time. Every now and then I get surprised. Don't get how Popcultcha can get stuff to me faster than SSC does.:dunno

Won't pay to get excited until next week.:(

Yeah, sometimes the scale I guess doesn't do it for certain characters re the face - dunno. Sometimes even pics of the HT Gamora had her looking kind of off...

but I'm not a Guardians fan really - esp. after second movie (except maybe Nebula and Rocket).

SSC charging me for Valkyrie and Loki...I'd be more excited LOL over getting them in hand except SSC takes forever to "process" and then to ship, most of the time. Every now and then I get surprised. Don't get how Popcultcha can get stuff to me faster than SSC does.:dunno

Won't pay to get excited until next week.:(

It's unfortunate but I think the days of Popcultcha receiving their Iron Studio pieces long before Sideshow is over (I still haven't received the 1/4 Mark 46). I think their wholesaler is now sourcing their pieces from Sideshow rather than their original source which I wouldn't be surprised was Iron Studios directly.

But regarding Popcultcha's processing and shipping times, they can also have extremely long delays during the busy periods.

Star-Lord BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/star-lord-bds-art-scale-1-10-av…
Features:
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- Includes extra head without helmet.
- Includes Star-Lord Artwork in A5 size only available when pre-ordered at www.ironstudiosus.com
Product dimensions: 9 in (H) x 7 in (W)
UPC: 751320773463

IMG_0658.JPG

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.JPG

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.JPG

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg