Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my cousin decided to go with these IS statues for Infinity War. He just ordered a couple, I think Cap, Hulk, and Spidey. He's looking for Mk 50 and Dr Strange and it's waitlist on SS. what are the chances of getting them on the waitlist? anyone know other places to check without ridiculous markup?

my cousin decided to go with these IS statues for Infinity War. He just ordered a couple, I think Cap, Hulk, and Spidey. He's looking for Mk 50 and Dr Strange and it's waitlist on SS. what are the chances of getting them on the waitlist? anyone know other places to check without ridiculous markup?

Popcultcha is my go-to when US stores are tapped out. BBTS sometimes.

Anyone have pictures of Gamora and/or Valkyrie? I am interested in these two and maybe how they look with other figures like diamond Select and kotobukiya statues.

372f3c72b6aa9a8b460f4f2c66f6ed9f.jpg
e980f1fc83a20a774ce977af3db97441.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She looks a bit too much like Shrek IMO

Hate to say it, but I agree.

I’ve got the Hot Toys, and the 1/10 Guardians 2 Diorama piece, and honestly other than for completing their respective sets I wouldn’t have bought them as I don’t particularly like their facesculpts very much either.

As much as I love IS 1:10 statues, I can't lie.....that Gamora is fugly.

While it isn't one of their gems, I do think it's a much better piece in person. For whatever reason, every picture I've seen of it looks blah. Has an OK presence on the shelf, but definitely a "back row" statue :)

Looking to purchase the hulkbuster statue , but I’m having difficulty finding one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it isn't one of their gems, I do think it's a much better piece in person. For whatever reason, every picture I've seen of it looks blah. Has an OK presence on the shelf, but definitely a "back row" statue :)

Some of their pieces definitely look and feel better in person. While I can't attest to the Gamora piece, the Captain Marvel one is like that IMO. I was not impressed seeing her pics but when they decided not to make an EG version, I picked up the existing one and found it to be really nice in hand. She has great presence and fits into the lineup extremely well. I also like her head swap option.

Some of their pieces definitely look and feel better in person. While I can't attest to the Gamora piece, the Captain Marvel one is like that IMO. I was not impressed seeing her pics but when they decided not to make an EG version, I picked up the existing one and found it to be really nice in hand. She has great presence and fits into the lineup extremely well. I also like her head swap option.

Where did you order Captain Marvel from? I preordered from IS back at the end of March and haven't heard anything on it yet. Of course Nebula just showed up at my doorstep one day without a shipping notification or anything, so who knows?

Where did you order Captain Marvel from? I preordered from IS back at the end of March and haven't heard anything on it yet. Of course Nebula just showed up at my doorstep one day without a shipping notification or anything, so who knows?

I ordered her from Sideshow a couple weeks ago and it literally shipped and was at my door the next day.

My second and perfect IW Falcon rolled in from BBTS:love. Hadn't planned to get 2 of him, but have 2 Cap and Buckys and with the tree and the height, to me the Falcon piece absolutely screams Wakanda.:clap

And also IMO he's simply a totally fantastic piece, thanx to the 3 drones and having an open mouth. Even the eyes are painted behind the goggles - lots of tiny details and textures. For me, think he edges out EG Falcon a bit, with the overall effect. Tho I am getting EG Falcon too (fav trio of Cap/Bucky/Falcon).

Anyway this Falcon gone at SSC and Iron Studios; glad to have grabbed him at BBTS.

I am really in a dilemma - I want a good Thanos statue - I am hesitating between getting IW 1/10 Thanos now or waiting for EG 1/10 Thanos.

The thing is - I think I like EG more than IW, but I might like IW Thanos' design more than EG Thanos' - besides the waiting is another 8 months for EG Thanos.. I also have Kotobukiya IW Thanos AND Diamond Select IW Thanos.

What would you recommend?

I am really in a dilemma - I want a good Thanos statue - I am hesitating between getting IW 1/10 Thanos now or waiting for EG 1/10 Thanos.

The thing is - I think I like EG more than IW, but I might like IW Thanos' design more than EG Thanos' - besides the waiting is another 8 months for EG Thanos.. I also have Kotobukiya IW Thanos AND Diamond Select IW Thanos.

What would you recommend?

I would go for the EG Thanos. I prefer that one for sure. Of course, I am not getting either but if I were to buy one, that would be my choice :lol

Back