Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos BDS Deluxe Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame
Pre-order now on the link below:
https://ironstudiosus.com/…/thanos-bds-deluxe-art-scale-1-1…
License: Avengers:Endgame
Scale: Art Scale 1/10
Features:
- Limited edition
- Based on original movie references
- Made in polystone
- Hand painted
- Die cast sword
- Deluxe version includes LED light up Gauntlet, interchangeable left arm and head
Product dimensions: 14.1 in (H) x 5.5 in (W) x 10.2 in (L)
Product Weight: 4.4 lbs
UPC: 0606529302986
MSRP: USD 199.99 (American US Dollars)
Release schedule: Fourth quarter of 2019

D1B0F578-9769-4C03-BD82-8D9166BDCDE0.jpeg

81C02C91-76D4-48D0-A618-AF57EE1AD98A.jpeg

50E8D9AE-83A5-4F59-A405-19B0DC50B9B1.jpeg

I just received the 1/10 Infinity War version a week ago, and now I already have to think about preordering this one as well!

And eventually I’ll also be getting their 1/4 piece as well as the 1/6 Hot Toys versions. Both of them.

When will it end :dunno

Though that base style looks almost identical to the Ant-Man and Wasp pieces.

But at least this version has eyes!

I would have preferred a less dynamic version of Thanos, like one on his throne looking more regal.

Guess that's what you prefer. I like the 1:10 Horror statues they are doing because they are not dynamic. Different strokes for different folks. It's all good.:rock2

Has anyone from the UK ordered direct from Iron Studios? If so how much was shipping then extra charges like customers ect?

I'm still waiting on Hulk, Captain America, Dr Strange and Thanos from the UK retailers seems like they get the stock extremely late debating ordering direct.

Thanks in advance to anyone answering.

Has anyone from the UK ordered direct from Iron Studios? If so how much was shipping then extra charges like customers ect?

I'm still waiting on Hulk, Captain America, Dr Strange and Thanos from the UK retailers seems like they get the stock extremely late debating ordering direct.

Thanks in advance to anyone answering.

I was thinking of getting their first Thanos direct from them, but the shipping ‘was’ truly ridiculous at the time.

I remember that the shipping was more than the item itself ($150 USD), but I just looked and it was $50 USD shipping to Australia which isn’t too bad.

Just go to the site to see what they charge for shipping, and estimate the rest if you can.

Finally caved in and bought the Hulk from this line as I fear that the Hulk they end up offering for End Game will be Spandex Hulk. I also put a deposit in for Endgame Thanos, got free shipping on both from Iron Studios direct. The prices are lower ($199.99 for Deluxe Thanos and $124.99 for Hulk) than Sideshow so I'm happy overall with my purchase.

I just set up my Star Lord and Thanos...decided I am selling all of my 1/10 from this line except for the cosmic characters.

Finally caved in and bought the Hulk from this line as I fear that the Hulk they end up offering for End Game will be Spandex Hulk. I also put a deposit in for Endgame Thanos, got free shipping on both from Iron Studios direct. The prices are lower ($199.99 for Deluxe Thanos and $124.99 for Hulk) than Sideshow so I'm happy overall with my purchase.

yeah, i wasn't a fan of the scuba suit Hulk look. :horror.

Dang, I got my Hulk today. What a fantastic piece, the details on something this small is astounding. My only small nit pic is that the green they use in the little rips on his pants don't match the green used on the rest of the statue. Though with the stance he's in you don't notice it. You really only notice it when you have him off of the base and in your hands. Great statue overall. I'm officially hooked on these, this is what I will be collecting for the Endgame movie, I'm done with Hot Toys. I can't wait to get Thanos, from the look of the pics it gonna be a stunner too. Funny thing is that on the last page of this thread I was complaining about the pose, now I love it. Funny how fast my opinions can change. :duh

Dang, I got my Hulk today. What a fantastic piece, the details on something this small is astounding. My only small nit pic is that the green they use in the little rips on his pants don't match the green used on the rest of the statue. Though with the stance he's in you don't notice it. You really only notice it when you have him off of the base and in your hands. Great statue overall. I'm officially hooked on these, this is what I will be collecting for the Endgame movie, I'm done with Hot Toys. I can't wait to get Thanos, from the look of the pics it gonna be a stunner too. Funny thing is that on the last page of this thread I was complaining about the pose, now I love it. Funny how fast my opinions can change. :duh

He’s not looking too far down? Every time I see a pic of him, I wish he was looking up more.

The pose works for me, he's looking up more than Pennywise. See pics, sorry I'm a terrible photographer, using my camera on a Surface pro.
WIN_20190414_09_44_55_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WIN_20190414_10_11_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190414_10_11_15_Pro.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 128

Totally agree re this piece. I try to get my collection up anyway - works better for me. LOL now I will have to go look, I didn't notice the paint difference, and I tend to go over my pieces pretty carefully.

Yeah, since the IW pieces I've thought if I had started sooner, I might have just stuck with the Iron Studios pieces vs. picking up a lot of HTs. I enjoy the HTs but I don't change them up THAT often. These pieces have become a great "go-to" for me as HT prices climb and climb.

IS prices may go up too BUT at least for the first 10 years I feel like I am buying art pieces that I want for years to come. Some of my HTs I stare at suspiciously time to time - like I am getting HT Loki in but all that pleather!:horror

That's why I like these. I really want something to collect and I wanted it to be a "somewhat" mature collection. I liked the realism of the Hot Toys but really couldn't get over the fact that they are just fancy figures and the prices got out of hand. I never pose them so I decided I'd rather have statues. I love all the premium format stuff but I really didn't want giant statues clogging up my rooms. These are a perfect middle ground. They have great likeness and details but are small enough that if you have a large collection it won't eat up all of your real estate. Once I got these 2 pieces in hand I knew these would be perfect for my situation and desires. Everyone is different and like different things for any given reasons. I'm not knocking anyone for what ever they choose to collect, but for me these are perfection. I'm just pissed that I waited on getting Ronin and Nebula from the Iron Studios site. I have a 5% off code and was hoping to wait until they made a few more statues so I could order them all at the same time and get the 5% off the whole order. I may have to bite the bullet and put in a order at Sideshow if Iron Studios don't get more Ronins/Nebulas in.

Sassafras, did you ever check out the green in the rips, I'm curious if that is on all of them or just mine. It's a minor difference but it's definitely different shades of green (brighter).

Sassafras, did you ever check out the green in the rips, I'm curious if that is on all of them or just mine. It's a minor difference but it's definitely different shades of green (brighter).

Will try to remember to check tonight - LOL figure it can't be that bad if I didn't even notice. I mean I'll stick a new piece in front of my face and turn it over and over...like it slightly (very slightly) struck me that one drop of the resin puddle that Bucky is stepping in is more round on one than the other Bucky *cough*.

With the HT's I get the heads in shadow so I can glare at the pupils of the eyes and make sure there are no googly eyes *hate* and check the hairline paint and then go over all the joints and seams and stuff but I'm not obsessed.:monkey3

It's not even if I find something I send it back...I just want to KNOW.:google. The biggest worry so far was Cap's finger in case it got broke shipping. I'll try to remember to check tho - am curious! (My Caps are perfect tho).

Edit: I checked and I'm not seeing any difference in paint color, really. I think the underlying shade of green is the same all over, but re the small area in some of the "ripped pants" it was impossible to do the same washes and tones that are on the rest of the piece. I can tell they tried (impressive!). Just love this Hulk even his TEETH are perfectly done LOL.

Back