Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Sassafras Can't wait for your IS Hulk to arrive!

Man these 1/10s are as addictive as when I started HTs.
Now my SHF Ant-Man stands improportionate to my IS 1/10 Wasp, might need an IS Ant-man soon :slap
Caved and ordered an IS Hela for no reason from BBTS :thud:

Eyes up, stay sharp!
55649758_10158271262450558_2266899432639299584_o.jpg

@Sassafras Can't wait for your IS Hulk to arrive!

Man these 1/10s are as addictive as when I started HTs.
Now my SHF Ant-Man stands improportionate to my IS 1/10 Wasp, might need an IS Ant-man soon :slap
Caved and ordered an IS Hela for no reason from BBTS :thud:

Thank you:) supposedly he is on his way! And u get another follower your photo work is STUNNING:clap:clap:clap:thud:

I will try to get some modest cell shots up later if he arrives OK. LOL I wish u were buying ASMUS LOTR line $$$$ too just to take pics:monkey3 - Thorin, Gandalf, and Bilbo especially:monkey3

Well, I can think of great reasons to buy these IS pieces and it's always the same - with the MCU oveturning, stuff like HT Hela - or IS Hela - probably won't ever get made again. I guess if if a person is financially comfortable they can always track stuff down, but like with IS 1/4 Civil War group - happy to have them. Long after the MCU has moved onto the Xmen or whoever, I've got an incredible group of 1/10s and 1/4 from the "Golden Age of Comic Book Movies. CLASSIC characters.

And these 1/10s are just so well done! :yess: Love these IS folks they really must spend some time designing.

***Edit: Well, I'm just gonna sound a like time loop.:lol Hulk arrived and just - perfection. Perfection:thud:. Just love how IS knows form and musculature and even the paint shades + I love Rufflo's Hulk and u can really see him in the piece. There's nothing I don't love about this piece!:clap Even his eyes up close are perfectly painted.:love

IronStudios_BDS_Hulk_IW_front.jpg

IronStudios_BDS_Hulk_IW.jpg

Cap and Hulk because why not?

IronStudios_BDS_Cap_Hulk_IW.jpg

Thank you:) supposedly he is on his way! And u get another follower your photo work is STUNNING:clap:clap:clap:thud:

I will try to get some modest cell shots up later if he arrives OK. LOL I wish u were buying ASMUS LOTR line $$$$ too just to take pics:monkey3 - Thorin, Gandalf, and Bilbo especially:monkey3

Well, I can think of great reasons to buy these IS pieces and it's always the same - with the MCU oveturning, stuff like HT Hela - or IS Hela - probably won't ever get made again. I guess if if a person is financially comfortable they can always track stuff down, but like with IS 1/4 Civil War group - happy to have them. Long after the MCU has moved onto the Xmen or whoever, I've got an incredible group of 1/10s and 1/4 from the "Golden Age of Comic Book Movies. CLASSIC characters.

And these 1/10s are just so well done! :yess: Love these IS folks they really must spend some time designing.

Thank you Sassafras! For ASMUS LOTR line you might want to check out leoscinematoygraphy on Instagram :hi5:
Oh dear I totally forgot about X-Men in the MCU. I thought I would be safe from Phase 4 merchandise :slap

Road to Infinity War
road_to_infinity_war.jpg.97ecc504e8922f83c2a36f1f875626a7.jpg

Comicave 1/12 MK33 Silver Centurion Iron Man
MAFEX 1/12 Homecoming Spider-Man
Iron Studios 1/10 Wasp
Iron Studios 1/10 Hulk
Iron Studios 1/10 Antman
SHF 1/12 Captain America
SHF 1/12 Black Widow

Road to Infinity War

Comicave 1/12 MK33 Silver Centurion Iron Man
MAFEX 1/12 Homecoming Spider-Man
Iron Studios 1/10 Wasp
Iron Studios 1/10 Hulk
Iron Studios 1/10 Antman
SHF 1/12 Captain America
SHF 1/12 Black Widow

That pic could be a film poster!:clap:clap:clap

Great pics Sassafras. Glad that you are enjoying your IS Hulk piece! :)

From you that is a great compliment - thank you:)! Was surprised how much I like him - it's IS' flowing naturalistic sculpting and IMO a perfect shade of green, as well as the hint of Banner. Plus since Cap #2 is sitting right here - admiring the broken tubing and paint washes in the base.

IS strikes again:lol - I was thinking there's dozens of Marvel "things" to collect but long after I'm gonna be happy I have these pieces, for sure. Hopefully BP comes in next week! Then as funds allow see what comes next - Antman and the Wasp look so good but I really liked Rhodey in IW:panic:

From you that is a great compliment - thank you:)! Was surprised how much I like him - it's IS' flowing naturalistic sculpting and IMO a perfect shade of green, as well as the hint of Banner. Plus since Cap #2 is sitting right here - admiring the broken tubing and paint washes in the base.

IS strikes again:lol - I was thinking there's dozens of Marvel "things" to collect but long after I'm gonna be happy I have these pieces, for sure. Hopefully BP comes in next week! Then as funds allow see what comes next - Antman and the Wasp look so good but I really liked Rhodey in IW:panic:

I barely even remember War Machine being in the film, other than him asking Falcon to move in the battle. But it’s a great little piece that Iron Studios have made for him.

I barely even remember War Machine being in the film, other than him asking Falcon to move in the battle. But it’s a great little piece that Iron Studios have made for him.

LOL "triggered*:monkey5:google:wacky not enough Team Cap and allies

All the ways I personally would have re-tweaked IW. Was so surprised when Disney didn't call. :monkey3

ANYWAY as brief as appearances may have been, besides Rhodey throwing in with Cap, it was great for me to see him not kind've being in IM's shadow in the field. Plus that ARMOR. Still pondering the IW HT Rhodey as well $$$$. :horror For me the Wakanda battle was one of the things I wanted to see most in IW, even if it ended up not being as *detailed* as I was hoping.:(

I'm usually not that enthused about "space stuff" - also I think SW visually cornered the market a while ago. Tho the End Game trailer images of the Benatar IMO are pretty spectacular:love. Just hafta see about EG:panic::panic::panic:

Edit: BP arrived safe and sound (used a BBTS credit to pick him up:cool:). More of my stuck in a loop these-pieces-are-fantastic OMG!!!:clap I particularly like the sculpting, flawless texture, musculature - and that IS gave him a nice set of extended, prominent claws. Plus 2 head sculpts and more beautiful clean paint + stellar detailed bases .:love

IronStudios_BDS_BlackPanther.jpg

IronStudios_BDS_BlackPantherside.jpg

With the White Wolf 'coz why not. Speculation - I wouldn't be surprised in EG if Bucky opted to go back to Wakanda. :dunno

IronStudios_BDS_BlackPantherBucky.jpg

Some of these pieces seem to be selling out from SSC and BBTS, so happy I jumped in! Think I might try Iron Studios U.S. tho, at some point.

I caved again and ordered Falcon:lol Now I'm also eyeing war machine and captain marvel:rotfl

I tell yah tho even tho my bank account ended up bein' kinda tight - absolutely no regrets on these pieces. Falcon is outstanding - thought about getting another one. It's just IMO such a clever design with the 3 drones, and the tree just kinda screams Wakanda. Of course the fig itself is beautiful.

It's horrible I keep wanting to duplicate purchase:cuckoo: all these - didn't think I'd like Hulk as much as do. Partly tho never sure when anything like this will ever get made again, so perfectly, at a relatively affordable price.

I just hope IS has the End Game MCU license for 1/4 and 1/10.:pray:

I tell yah tho even tho my bank account ended up bein' kinda tight - absolutely no regrets on these pieces. Falcon is outstanding - thought about getting another one. It's just IMO such a clever design with the 3 drones, and the tree just kinda screams Wakanda. Of course the fig itself is beautiful.

It's horrible I keep wanting to duplicate purchase:cuckoo: all these - didn't think I'd like Hulk as much as do. Partly tho never sure when anything like this will ever get made again, so perfectly, at a relatively affordable price.

I just hope IS has the End Game MCU license for 1/4 and 1/10.:pray:

Yes, these things are addictive! I will say that the price point makes it one of the few collections that I feel are worth more than the asking price. They really are outstanding.

Yes, these things are addictive! I will say that the price point makes it one of the few collections that I feel are worth more than the asking price. They really are outstanding.

Even though I primarily collect larger 1/4 and 1/3 scales I’ve already bought like 8 of these BDS pieces to fill in various holes that I have in my statue collection from the past few movies, like Black Panther (1), Infinity War (5) and Ant-Man 2 (2).

In addition I also purchased the entire Guardians 2 set, bought a couple from Spider-Man Homecoming, and a couple from Thor 3.

And other than the Guardians set I’ve just been squeezing them all into my Besta cabinets alongside my 1/4 scale pieces :slap

Do we have any idea what they have planned for the upcoming X-Men set? I've seen the new Professor X and Mystique ones go up for pre-order, and the existing (i'm assuming unrelated to the new series) Magneto and Colossus. Love to see them do Kitty Pryde with Lockheed, or even a classic Mr Sinister.

Do we have any idea what they have planned for the upcoming X-Men set? I've seen the new Professor X and Mystique ones go up for pre-order, and the existing (i'm assuming unrelated to the new series) Magneto and Colossus. Love to see them do Kitty Pryde with Lockheed, or even a classic Mr Sinister.

All I can suggest is roaming YT e.g. since IS is Brazilian company sometimes I've had luck tripping over some kinda preview vid - even if it is in Portuguese which I don't know a word of.

YT, FB, Instagram. So far Iron Studios doesn't seem to put out as much info as larger companies tho they seem to be getting better about that.

Even though I primarily collect larger 1/4 and 1/3 scales I’ve already bought like 8 of these BDS pieces to fill in various holes that I have in my statue collection from the past few movies, like Black Panther (1), Infinity War (5) and Ant-Man 2 (2).

In addition I also purchased the entire Guardians 2 set, bought a couple from Spider-Man Homecoming, and a couple from Thor 3.

And other than the Guardians set I’ve just been squeezing them all into my Besta cabinets alongside my 1/4 scale pieces

Thing is to me, for the scale and price, they are comparable in quality to the 1/4 CW pieces I have. Careful paint, careful vibrant sculpts. And they seem to keep getting better and extending themselves.

I figure it's better to grab them now when they are a positive bargain for what u get - before IS figures out their work is so good they can raise prices.:monkey3

This photo has been floating around. I think it was first provided by Iron Studios.

6162EEE3-AB9C-4DCB-B38C-755F5EFD8BC4.jpeg

Back