Statue Iron Studios: Batman Returns - Catwoman (Pfeiffer) 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
35grVEI.png

i0oR0qq.png

laPBTMe.png

RtgGfDc.png

wyidz12.png

The more companies making Burton Batman items, the merrier. I like the pose and the base, even if it isn't movie related, likeness is decent, too, though it also reminds me of Evan Rachel Wood.

It's funny that they put her in almost the exact same pose as the Tweeterhead Catwoman (Batman 66), she's just missing the jewel to hold in her left hand.

Was going to ask if the name dia 1 means anything? Like is it part of a diorama, however I googled it and sexta fiera dia just means Friday :mad:

Looks like a few reviews out there now on this. The likeness is not bad for 1/10 and being Iron Studios (I always find their likeness to be a Brazilian knock off of the real thing). But I still don't want to get into 1/10..

Looks like a few reviews out there now on this. The likeness is not bad for 1/10 and being Iron Studios (I always find their likeness to be a Brazilian knock off of the real thing). But I still don't want to get into 1/10..

EtR1fFF.png

gm8Mv7n.png

She has a bit of a lazy eye, but the likeness is certainly good for a 1:10 piece, infinitely better than on Sideshow's original 1:4 PF.

iCiGN03.png

I’d be all over this, but the Tweeter pose copy just turns me off.

Back