Statue Iron Studios: Avengers Endgame: Thor 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor holding Mjolnir:

6iAP0lD.jpg

Ok, crazy how one arm can make a difference. This might be a must own now! Hell, I might go for the trio!

I'm prob in for Thor. I hope he's around the same price as Cap. He's a bit larger but hopefully less swapouts won't mean he's more expensive. I'm happy with my Mark VI maquette so I'll pass on Tony.

I'm prob in for Thor. I hope he's around the same price as Cap. He's a bit larger but hopefully less swapouts won't mean he's more expensive. I'm happy with my Mark VI maquette so I'll pass on Tony.

Are you going to display him next to your Mark 6? My fear is that Cap might tower above him a bit.

Are you going to display him next to your Mark 6? My fear is that Cap might tower above him a bit.

My plan is to get EG Cap and Thor and display them with SSC Scarj BW PF, Ironman Mark VI maquette, WM maquette, and the Avengers Hulk Maquette. I think if Cap feels oversized, I can just elevate my Mark VI subtly. I dunno, the Mark VI is pretty damn hefty...I think he will hold up just fine.

My plan is to get EG Cap and Thor and display them with SSC Scarj BW PF, Ironman Mark VI maquette, WM maquette, and the Avengers Hulk Maquette. I think if Cap feels oversized, I can just elevate my Mark VI subtly. I dunno, the Mark VI is pretty damn hefty...I think he will hold up just fine.

ok, looking at the dimensions, these will dwarf the IM maquettes :lol I may have to elevate them to balance it out. We'll see how it works out.

The official sideshow page says the maquette is 17in which I find a bit hard to believe. That would be greatly undersized and I don't recall him being that small. I dunno, I guess I'll find out when I get this.

Did some comparison calculation...jesus he's so much smaller. I assume its a bit of the IS pieces being oversized and the Sideshow stuff being undersized. Damn, looking at this, Hulk maquette is prob the same height as these guys. Not sure why they made these so large...
comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, upon further research, I think the 17 inches is just flat out wrong. War machine maquette is 20 in and they should be almost the same in height. Scarjo BW PF is 19 in and Hulk maqutte is 25 inc. These will still feel oversized but I think I can still display them together. Did another comparison photo that I think is more accurate. I could elevate IM, WM, and Hulk and it would probably look good.

comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, upon further research, I think the 17 inches is just flat out wrong. War machine maquette is 20 in and they should be almost the same in height. Scarjo BW PF is 19 in and Hulk maqutte is 25 inc. These will still feel oversized but I think I can still display them together. Did another comparison photo that I think is more accurate. I could elevate IM, WM, and Hulk and it would probably look good.

View attachment 454183

Wow that would be an amazing display

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thor is nice but I dont like Stormbreaker hiding half the statue..

I want to see his gut :lol

If he was holding Stormbreaker out from his body it would be tempting.

Thor is nice but I dont like Stormbreaker hiding half the statue..

I want to see his gut :lol

If he was holding Stormbreaker out from his body it would be tempting.

I feel the exact opposite. If Stormbreaker wasn’t positioned so, I would be more inclined to skip it and for it to be the first I’d skip from the 1/4 Iron Studios MCU line since AOU.

Is GG the only company that has released a 1/4 movie Black Widow?

No. Just that it’s recognised by most to be the best. Imo the GG version is much better than the Sideshow piece. I was so close to getting a second one, but I informed a fellow forum member from here that it was up for grabs once I canceled my order.

View attachment 454183

The Mark VI is about 19 in.

Back