Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe there’s another shade of green yet to be added. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome I really like this First pictures

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Not liking what I see so far but hope it improves. I'm also disappointed that IS didn't move on straight to a Luke statue after the fantastic Vader.

It's pretty clearly a WIP and the lighting is really playing with the colour. I can't wait to see it put together.
0e3c3bda2f5f0ffc95dc138ea52a6a37.jpg
049142523aeee44d22998eede946618b.jpg

Yep. Stated green was off before. Needs to look more dull and blueish. I hoped his robes would’ve been fabric like Vader’s cape. Though the robes folds do look natural.

Omg! This might be my first yoda 1/4 scale statue!! woohoo. I love my Iron Studios Vader and if this releases.. count me in!

The sculpted clothing looks well done but was hoping for real fabric.

Not really their style, IS almost always sculpts cloth. Vader's cape was an exception. Fortunately they sculpt the most realistic damn fabric in the business. I have three of their statues and all are fantastic.

No that is Yoda legendary scale

Gesendet von meinem SM-N950F mit Tapatalk

Gotta admit. Sculpt is off. May settle for LSF instead. So far not impressed IS. Tough to follow their Vader.

:exactly:

This is a nice looking piece. But... it just doesn't give me the same "Holy crap, I NEED to buy this right now" feeling that their Vader did, the instant I saw it.
Their Vader is really gonna be hard to follow.

Back