Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Based on the amazing IS Darth Vader, this Yoda is a day one PO for me.

Having said that, I don't think the head sculpt is that great so far and the base is too good for such a small character making the scale look odd.

I'm sure IS will make this work but as of now, the MYC 1/4 Yoda is still the best overall representation of the character.

I hope we have some news about master at SDCC... And also that the base isnt too big. If they will really relase 2 bases one could be smaller.

No news on this? Most likely going with the SS Legendary but really interested in seeing how this looks. Is there even a timeframe for this?

I’m surprised more people don’t seem so be excited for this one. I’ve wanted a 1/4 Yoda for years. Glad IS is doing one.

i wish they just picked 1/12 Bandai Yoda, copy every single bit of its head and release in 1/4 with hair. Just dont be creative with ESB Master! Actually dont be creative with the base either! Make it small and cheap as I'm out of room and $.

well, the 1/12 bandai face is the size of a nail, 3 times bigger there might be enough detail. Apparently they made some 3d mapping based on the ESB, not a 100% freehanded sculpt. But Yoda's head is always a drama, I hope one day we will see a perfect one.

I have seen an interview with them sometime ago where they mention there has been some delay on some 1/4, maybe approvals? And that they were planning to release at SDCC. I hope they were talking about this one... in any case I prefer to wait and have great likeness, Yoda's face makes me apprehensive, there are few examples of good ESB out there, none in this scale.

I have seen an interview with them sometime ago where they mention there has been some delay on some 1/4, maybe approvals? And that they were planning to release at SDCC. I hope they were talking about this one... in any case I prefer to wait and have great likeness, Yoda's face makes me apprehensive, there are few examples of good ESB out there, none in this scale.

Probably held off cause Sideshow suddenly released their LSF version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was really hoping they would have released images on May 4. I’m definitely leaning towards the Legendary though.

Wow. This looks almost half scale compared to his hand. How much bigger is SS LSF? Green is off. They fixed the HS. Looks better. Hope it’s at comic con next week. It’s a definite PO from me. Maybe pickup the LSF too.

Judging from those pictures this doesn't look too promising. Hopefully it's still being tweaked.

This is supposed to be ESB Yoda. He's lime green in the picture above. :lol

Back