Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed them asking why delay when i payed it before August 22 and not even an email to inform me when it will be ship. ..lack of communication

Just two more days. So exciting. I'm confident this statue will become a Grail and the best spidy statue out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I emailed them asking why delay when i payed it before August 22 and not even an email to inform me when it will be ship. ..lack of communication

They have a phone number and a live online communication system that is very supportive and something they tell everyone that are the two best mediums for which to contact. You remind me of one of those Yelpers who give a restaurant a bad review because the parking lot was full so they didn't go in.

They have a phone number and a live online communication system that is very supportive and something they tell everyone that are the two best mediums for which to contact. You remind me of one of those Yelpers who give a restaurant a bad review because the parking lot was full so they didn't go in.

I guess his eager to have it asap! Sideshow are not difficult to deal with. They can't exactly ship everything the same day. So usually what happens they ship in batches. People have received pieces that I'm still waiting on. No big deal as I know it will ship eventually, no rush!!!

I normally don't collect comic statues...but I have to admit I'm so eager to see the pics.
Can't wait to see how such a complex and dynamic statue turns out to be!
Pics, please!

Back