Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't mind waiting until next week. Although I've been charged. Just don't come broken. it usually arrives the day after its shipped for me

Notice would be nice. They made sure to charge everyone for their monthly financials, though. I'll have to wait into the 2nd week of September for it now. I just hope it arrives safely, as well.

Well I just finished with talking with one of the Guys at Sideshow and he reckons it's going to be a Grail for sure. His words were pictures just don't do it justice how good this one looks in person! Well I'm even more excited than before now! He also mentioned how good the Falcon looks and stated the shipping will be a lot cheaper due to the way the wings are packaged
a Sideshow employee saying a piece they're selling is amazing...STOP THE PRESSES.

a Sideshow employee saying a piece they're selling is amazing...STOP THE PRESSES.

My actual question to him was initially about the base because I previously had this thought of fragile in mind. Especially those shards. But yeah he informed me this one will go down really well. Maybe that's one of the reasons they teamed up with Iron Studios. New company bringing their A game.

Well, there goes my plan to display it in a detolf. It will have to be out in the open.

Sad about the shipping delay though. I was really looking forward to seeing it in person a bit sooner, but a few extra days isn't that bad.

I am going to use a stuva to display it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The box is huge and the statue is going to be big, with a lot of cool angles to display it, going to be an interesting challenge

Guys,

Will this fit in a ranch style home? I'm on the fence because the box itself will take up probably 1/16th of my attic if it does. It's a nice three bedroom house and we don't have any kids yet but my fear is it is going to stick out like a sore thumb. I was looking to put it in the center of my master bedroom bed. It's a California King but I just don't know if the thing might poke me in my sleep and might be a hinderance to the whole practicing of making those kids. I was thinking maybe it can go on the dining room table but I'm scared Sh'$%#less if I'm having dinner with friends it might make one of them uncomfortable just looking at how unrealistic a normal person could bend their body like that on a Spider-Man statue while we are eating.

I'm also thinking about putting it on my back fence but I'm on the fence about that.

Guys,

Will this fit in a ranch style home? I'm on the fence because the box itself will take up probably 1/16th of my attic if it does. It's a nice three bedroom house and we don't have any kids yet but my fear is it is going to stick out like a sore thumb. I was looking to put it in the center of my master bedroom bed. It's a California King but I just don't know if the thing might poke me in my sleep and might be a hinderance to the whole practicing of making those kids. I was thinking maybe it can go on the dining room table but I'm scared Sh'$%#less if I'm having dinner with friends it might make one of them uncomfortable just looking at how unrealistic a normal person could bend their body like that on a Spider-Man statue while we are eating.

I'm also thinking about putting it on my back fence but I'm on the fence about that.
You could get a custom acrylic case to go over it. That way it's, safe on the dinning room table

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Guys,

Your sarcasm is leaking out all over the place...and it is pretty hilarious.

finally got some sort of email in regards to this....saying my CC wasn't accepted...lol. Guess it's been awhile since I've had anything ordered through SSC. Had to update my CC..

finally got some sort of email in regards to this....saying my CC wasn't accepted...lol. Guess it's been awhile since I've had anything ordered through SSC. Had to update my CC..

I was about to make a joke about how you probably made a waitlister super happy and then it dawned on me. This piece hasn't sold out yet.
Can't wait until they start going out to buyers. I want to see how events will play out as reviews on this statue start pouring in.

I was about to make a joke about how you probably made a waitlister super happy and then it dawned on me. This piece hasn't sold out yet.
Can't wait until they start going out to buyers. I want to see how events will play out as reviews on this statue start pouring in.
I am shocked this has not sold out. I am thinking the price must be the reason

I am shocked this has not sold out. I am thinking the price must be the reason

Yeah. The price can be a bit off-putting, but based off the dimensions that were revealed, I don't have any regrets about it anymore. I hope that still rings through when I set my eyes on the actual product. :pray:

Yeah. The price can be a bit off-putting, but based off the dimensions that were revealed, I don't have any regrets about it anymore. I hope that still rings through when I set my eyes on the actual product. :pray:
All the other iron studios pieces went for over a k, so I was pleasantly surprised at the price. For once sideshow saved the day. I can't believe I an saying 750 is less than I expected to pay

Back