Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me a long time to set up. My pumpkin bombs broken off too. So that sucks. That should've gone in with a peg. My light works though so there's a positive. First pics are a lot of pressure but I'll take one.

It took me a long time to set up. My pumpkin bombs broken off too. So that sucks. That should've gone in with a peg. My light works though so there's a positive. First pics are a lot of pressure but I'll take one.

Oh no. [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it come broken or did it get broken during set up?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It came broken. There's a lot of pieces. It should be an easy fix I just gotta get the strongest glue imaginable. Anyone know what kind and where I could buy it?

And this thing is a masterpiece no doubt. And it fits just fine on top of a Besta which I was worried it wouldn't.

This thread right now.
4423fd63065f30f7e45f227d53ee0cd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol well photobucket's upload isn't working for me. I've been trying it for awhile. But there will be plenty of pics soon I'm sure. You guys wouldn't want a picture of my broken one anyway plus I still just have an iPhone 4S. Someone out there will take these pictures right to do it justice. But all that I have to say is it's my favorite Spider-Man statue. (From what I've ever seen anyway). It's incredibly, fantastically superbly, magnificently amazing.

Lol well photobucket's upload isn't working for me. I've been trying it for awhile. But there will be plenty of pics soon I'm sure. You guys wouldn't want a picture of my broken one anyway plus I still just have an iPhone 4S. Someone out there will take these pictures right to do it justice. But all that I have to say is it's my favorite Spider-Man statue. (From what I've ever seen anyway). It's incredibly, fantastically superbly, magnificently amazing.

Amazing. You're like the only person who has this and you can't provide pictures. The torture lol.

Alright it took me forever but here's one. They'll be much more detailed pics from us other California collectors pretty soon I'm sure lol. Just patience
image_zpsfxnmiyv6.jpeg

Alright it took me forever but here's one. They'll be much more detailed pics from us other California collectors pretty soon I'm sure lol. Just patience
image_zpsfxnmiyv6.jpeg

People were worried the spidey is too small because of the base but it actually is almost comparable to the SS spidey. Looks very slick man. Congrats

Finally!

Thanks for the pic. Those 3 hours and 31 minutes were torture.

And I'm happy to know that the base of the statue fits on top of the Besta.

Though it looks shorter than the advertised 64cm.

Back