Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prime 1 would make a great spiderman.

For me this is a no brainer since spidey is my favorite marvel character. Doesn't mean I won't be getting the prime 1 (if they make it), XM, and ssc spidey :)

Agreed. Same exact here, Spidey is my favorite. ALL OF THE SPIDEYS!!!

Current:
- Iron Spider-Man
- Spider-Man Comiquette

Preorders:
- sideshow Spider-Man PF
- Sosa Spider-Man

On Preorder list:
- XM Spidey & MJ
- Iron Studios Spider-Man

Will pick up Symbiote Spider-Man PF in the future. Bring on the Prime 1!!!! Bring on a sideshow MCU Spidey from Civil War!!!!! Bring on different costumes!!!!! ALL OF THE SPIDEYS!!!!!

NEED MOAR SPIDEY!!!

Symbiote doesn't seem like he's getting a lot of love but I think he looks great. I have him, the new pf, and now this all on po.

Looks good and everything but does this look off?

Capture.JPG

This statue is spectacular. I'm from Canada and never ordered from iron studios ..do you guys know where is the best place to pre order ?

WOW amazing spiderman!!

Anyone know if this statue is full sculpted or have something with fabric??

Thanks

This statue is spectacular. I'm from Canada and never ordered from iron studios ..do you guys know where is the best place to pre order ?

I am from Canada as well. You need to find a third party who lives in Brazil and is willing to ship it to you. Just be prepared to pay a premium and shipping will be nuts. Why does the loonie have to suck so bad?

I am from Canada as well. You need to find a third party who lives in Brazil and is willing to ship it to you. Just be prepared to pay a premium and shipping will be nuts. Why does the loonie have to suck so bad?

Thanks for the response ambasah. Do you have any reliable source in brazil ??

Yeah the Can dollar is really changing the game for me. I can afford 4-5 statues a year. But now 2 maybe 3 is what I can afford. With space also being an issue.

Im expecting this spidey to cost around 1500$ can. I will probably sell 2 PF to make space and bring soften the blow for this one...if I can get my hands on it. Did the looney change your collecting ??

Back