Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! He looks awesome in your red, black and white First Order kitchen.:lol

Just sold and shipped off my Vader PF so my collection is Vader-less for another week and a half. My second and last flex-pay is scheduled for Dec 15th but I plan on paying it off next week.

Thank you. ;)

Get ready to be wowed when you get this.

Nice. I too am trying to plan my exit strategy from statues and move on to only 1/6. I love statues but am out of room and they are too expensive for me now.
1/6 I can afford and enjoy them just as much.

Lack of room is why I'm "saying" this is my last statue. I've been moving into more prop building recently. I told myself I was already out of statues, but when I saw this? There was no question, I had to have it. :bow

Yeah I have just 3 more to get and it’s all over.

Prime1 Dog Alien
Prime1 Optimus Primal
Prime1 Megatron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice. I too am trying to plan my exit strategy from statues and move on to only 1/6. I love statues but am out of room and they are too expensive for me now.
1/6 I can afford and enjoy them just as much.

Devil's advocate: But it would only take about three 1/6 figures to add up to the cost of one statue? And then those three 1/6 figures probably would have taken up as much or maybe more room as a statue.

Devil's advocate: But it would only take about three 1/6 figures to add up to the cost of one statue? And then those three 1/6 figures probably would have taken up as much or maybe more room as a statue.

Yes but I like movie pieces and 1/6 is great for that. Plus Star Wars...all the Hot Toys Star Wars. :D

Thankfully I only collect bad guys. I can pass on any Jedi or rebel scum, but if they make a trooper of any kind I'm definitely buying that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Snowtrooper fits perfectly :wink1::

31108085zb.jpg

Back