Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I knew how to wire up the belt and chest to not need batteries. The eliminator for the base works awesome, turn it on and don't have to worry about batteries running out. I can't imagine having to change batteries in the base all the time.

I haven't even bothered lighting up the belt and box because it's just not practical but I really want them lit. :/

I just stare at this thing every morning, it's unbelievable.
e5d6518d7b53a0bc953ae1052f56d9c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've got statues I haven't opened so I have no idea of their condition. They should all be good though.
:lecture seriously, I had a 4' by 5' pile of 1/4th and 1/6th being stored at my in-laws for a few years that was recently were moved back to our house that I had to go through and make sure everything was good.

My IS Darth Vader came in from Alter Ego Thursday and I haven't had a chance to open him yet. Hopefully, I will get him out tomorrow.

:lecture seriously, I had a 4' by 5' pile of 1/4th and 1/6th being stored at my in-laws for a few years that was recently were moved back to our house that I had to go through and make sure everything was good.

My IS Darth Vader came in from Alter Ego Thursday and I haven't had a chance to open him yet. Hopefully, I will get him out tomorrow.

Enjoy it!
The moment you take out the base from the foam packing you'll realize this thing is serious. LOL!

They do look good together, but I’ve always hated the “I’m going to shoot this Rebel soldier behind me” pose.

Lmao, I always thought of that pose as "I am taking a quiet minute to survey the area while having a gun to the side" pose.

Wow...sorry bro. That really sucks. Puts the rest of our minor complaints in perspective.

Just opened mine up and the armor is broken in multiple places. Contacting Alter Ego now.
View attachment 380764View attachment 380765

Also, if they can't replace it, believe it or not that's completely fixable. I know a person that can easy do this where you won't be able to tell the difference. You can watch his results on youtube. Just PM me if you need his info.

Yeah, that sucks man.

And that would been my luck for something like that to happen to mine.

Luckily it came in good order.

I’d return it and get my money back and just buy one on the bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys should make a custom cabin glass door for this gem.. cannot afford the dark lord himself standing in the open air and got dusty :(

Back