Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of like...

1b4u2iH.jpg

:lol :lol

That looks like a PF Sideshow would make. :lol

I'd always taken that for a sort of conquering hero pose, "epic" in appearance but impractical - Reminded me of Luke's "I have the power" pose on the original Star Wars poster or Ash's on Army of Darkness.

Man, I STILL love seeing this piece in photos! It's weird, I love seeing it on my shelf (& I stare at it all day), but there's something about this piece in photos. It has power!

Man, I STILL love seeing this piece in photos! It's weird, I love seeing it on my shelf (& I stare at it all day), but there's something about this piece in photos. It has power!

I've said this before and I'll say it again. The best 1/4 scale Star Wars statue ever made.

I still don’t know what # mine is..

I didn’t see it on the box anywhere and I already set him up, I don’t fell like picking the whole thing up in the air to look. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't do it!!!! :)

Yeah, saw a couple people carrying the whole thing from one spot to another with it completely assembled. [emoji33][emoji33]

I’m not doing that!

I put him in the spot he’s in now and unless I can slide it over, he’s staying there the foreseeable future. [emoji23]

I still don’t know what # mine is..

I didn’t see it on the box anywhere and I already set him up, I don’t fell like picking the whole thing up in the air to look. [emoji23]

I'll see my number again when I take out the batteries. I don't remember what number I have.

:pray:

I just heard back from Alter Ego. She sent in a request to Sideshow for a replacement, but informed me that there is currently a delayed response time from Sideshow. I am going to be really, really bummed if they can't get a replacement body for mine.

I recommend next time you change the batteries, replace them with AC-powered batteries. Totally worth it, considering it’s really a hassle to change the batteries without taking it apart.

Back