Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh choices choices.... I hope they release some production updates soon. I have a refund due from my awful Wolf LSB and need to figure out whether to get this, or wait for the Prime 1 Dog Alien..

Where's the video Iron Studios promised some of us????
I would like to see some real pictures/vid before getting charged :gah:
Yes. That would be ideal. Is this how most of their releases go?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

UK shipping is $104.14.

Yeah, saw that too. Was hoping it was going to be the same as Darth Maul which was around $80 I think. Must be a bigger box, possibly heavier too.

Really hoping they use DHL again, as they were fantastic when delivering Maul [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, saw that too. Was hoping it was going to be the same as Darth Maul which was around $80 I think. Must be a bigger box, possibly heavier too.

Really hoping they use DHL again, as they were fantastic when delivering Maul [emoji16]

I suspect this will have a lot more mass than Maul over all. DHL? I've never had anything other than Fed Ex used for Sideshow purchases.

I have the same thing in mind but strongly doubt they will fit together in a besta :(

Great idea, but isn't it too narrow? :dunno and i order this!!

trevas_Vader_low_res_original_original.jpg

Wasn’t the piece they showed on SS live a few weeks back a production piece? I know it didn’t cover all the angles, but if it was production, it looked pretty good to me.

Wasn’t the piece they showed on SS live a few weeks back a production piece? I know it didn’t cover all the angles, but if it was production, it looked pretty good to me.

Yes. It was. We all seem to keep forgetting...

I suspect this will have a lot more mass than Maul over all. DHL? I've never had anything other than Fed Ex used for Sideshow purchases.
I wonder if maybe SS has changed their international courier from FedEx to DHL in recent times. I have always gotten from FedEx earlier but for the last few months they’ve come with DHL only. And when they sometimes ship directly from Hong Kong they use UPS.

DHL is so much faster than UPS or FedEx to me, so I’m totally fine with it.

Mine is delayed to November 5th.... :mad:

Comments like this make me angry at Sideshow because, I'm about to put my order, thinking that I will have FlexPay like before (5-6 I think)
Then I noticed that SS has drop the payments options to only 2!
Then they start to prolong the FlexPay because the piece is delayed and I can't have more payments options??? :mad:

Comments like this make me angry at Sideshow because, I'm about to put my order, thinking that I will have FlexPay like before (5-6 I think)
Then I noticed that SS has drop the payments options to only 2!
Then they start to prolong the FlexPay because the piece is delayed and I can't have more payments options??? :mad:

Call them.

They do work with you on these things.

They did me. Stretched mine out to 3 payments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Call them.

They do work with you on these things.

They did me. Stretched mine out to 3 payments

I called and....nothing.
Big no!

1) "The item is close to being ship..." (BS)
2) "you are using your reward points we can't adjust the price, we don't have access to your ss wallet...blablabla." :pfft:

I'm going to have to take the hit on this one.

I had it changed to single pay so it’ll get bumped up from the 5th. I spoke to a SS rep to confirm too. Hopefully will get it when it starts billing end of the month.

I really hope this piece turns out great. I'm not personally getting it, but I've got all of their most recent Marvel pieces.

It's just that to this day most collectors still 'only' refer to the Spider-Man piece as if that was their only produced piece, and maybe because of that most on these boards have completely avoided the Civil War pieces.

Hopefully this piece finally turns the tide on collectors opinion of Iron Studios :pray:

I'm excited but then I'm not. I'm almost numb to the excitement especially if I'm not here on delivery day.

I still wonder how I'll display it and then part of me is like, just open it, check it, build it and then put it back in the box.

Back