Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have convinced me to pick this up.This will be my first SW statue.

giphy.gif

Lol^^

This will be my first and only Star Wars statue. I've always wanted a high end Vader collectible. He's always been one of my favorite movie villains, and he's the perfect character to represent the series for me. I hope it lives up to the hype, plus I got a sweet deal since I used my rewards points!

I can sense the urge here.. I guess this Statue is on the most wanted PO's for many here :lol

This will be my first and only Star Wars statue. I've always wanted a high end Vader collectible. He's always been one of my favorite movie villains, and he's the perfect character to represent the series for me. I hope it lives up to the hype, plus I got a sweet deal since I used my rewards points!

you can't just have one. Imagine how amazing your display would look with Kylo and Fett on either side of Vader. You know you want it :)

They ARE terribly addicting. But I have tried to limit most SW stuff to 1/6 figures since it doesn't really fit in with my horror focus. But this is Vader, and from the best SW movie so it was a must-buy for me.

you can't just have one. Imagine how amazing your display would look with Kylo and Fett on either side of Vader. You know you want it :)

Well fortunately for my sake(and my wallets) he's all I have from for. :lol

Just got mine too! Just hope it arrives intact and to my liking. I hope this is our grail vader.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

$44.8& shipping to Tampa, Florida. Unfortunately I won't be here if it comes the following week but I'll be on a cruise on The Oasis of the Seas monsterous cruise ship. Luckily I'll be able to release the shipping in case my brother doesn't hear the door lol plus I'll have wifi on the ship.

Damn Vader, FA Trooper, Carnage and Carb Solo all within a week or so. Sniff I have only my Prime 1 orders left wahhhh maybe I'll buy a Thanos or a Fett to hold me over.

Back