Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm puzzled and slightly worried about no production pics before this thing ships to customers...

SS did this to us 2 weeks ago with Wolf Pred...no production shots until after it was shipping. And we all know why they did that now.... :slap

I'm puzzled and slightly worried about no production pics before this thing ships to customers...

SS did this to us 2 weeks ago with Wolf Pred...no production shots until after it was shipping. And we all know why they did that now.... :slap

There was a production piece shown in the Sideshow Video a few weeks back.

whats all with that paranoya ... Im sure this will turn out just fine :) Cant wait.. should ship Friday and come by next Thursday !!

From the SS Live a little while ago.

I honestly prefer in hand photos than photoshopped, studio lit production pics.
4bc624fe318901b9284483af2ccd71ab.jpg
896372081077e8f3cc6abc9b70175fa2.jpg
c7deee37d45783c3987061f2414ab115.jpg
68e4e82ec4e0c8897fa61ef37ee962cf.jpg
e2146b7aae35c7aa2acaede9a382f4f6.jpg

I don't believe Iron Studios has ever done updated photos for production pieces.

Heck they rarely do any marketing as it is.

I don't believe Iron Studios has ever done updated photos for production pieces.

This is true.
Also going back to what was said a few posts up, there's nothing better than in-hand pics. Better to wait for those than production photos from the manufacturer anyway.

Yep. The only production shots I usually see is on the occasion they post in-progress shots on instagram. That's not a full reveal though.
I believe a while ago they showed part of the light up components.

Changed mine to single payment....and since I found $100 in a drawer I am getting it for $100 off, right!? LOL!!!!!!!!!

I wont be around to see it next week but Friday shipping gets here before Thursday MYC usually but not always. Trooper went out Friday it was supposed to be here today but got rescheduled for Tuesday.

Either way I'm out all week wahhhhhh I'll be reading all the chit chat though or maybe I shouldn't.

Anyone able to locate the video of Iron Vader from the Sideshow Live? Can't find it

Back