Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's...it's....oh nevermind.

tumblr_mxzlu4wPZv1rf3oo3o1_500.gif

Can we see this in NYCC?

just curious why is IS not showing up in recent exhibitions?

Got a Flexpay Schedule Change !!!! My last payment was supposed to be Oct 10, but now it is Oct, 25, but this means it WILL ship for sure in October ! I can't wait !

So they can't push it back further?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

When they push back from a few days and not a month, then it means they have an exact processing date. So unless something happens on the way to their warehouse, I don't see why they'd have to push it back.

When they push back from a few days and not a month, then it means they have an exact processing date. So unless something happens on the way to their warehouse, I don't see why they'd have to push it back.

This is my experience as well. Mine was scheduled for October 5th and pushed to the 25th. In the past, that almost always means it'll ship on or very close to that date. Amazing that it's on the doorstep and not sold out at Sideshow yet!

yup, this is typically the pattern. A shift in the same month is usually a firm ship date. Cant' wait!

my most wanted piece ! :) Hope its true and we get it end of october

Yes and yes. I'll be on a cruise so I won't be tracking it every hour lol I guess once I get my date assigned I'll know. I think I'll have to have someone bring it inside

Back