Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 3 weeks left in October....Would REALLY be nice to get some pics!

But they are shipping my Wolf Pred out on Monday with no production pics yet, so who knows if we'll ever see them.

according to SS-chat.. they have no info on this and does not look it will arrive this month... but maybe she didnt had the inside??

Nuh nuh no. I have been informed by people who know what's up that it's coming out this month because their flex pay got moved a couple of days. There was a discussion about it a few pages back. 🤣[emoji23]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Think I'm going dark side. Kinda thinking on cancelling this if its not at the show. I need something...the statue market is aggressive and these companies know how to market their products. It's hard to turn down other PO's with all the exposure and pics. This was my first IS piece and tbh not 100% if they could deliver QC wise - thought surely we would have seen a production piece at a show by now just once before release. I'm losing my faith guys 1st world problems are a *****.

IS marketing budget must be $0. Nice one IS.

Think I'm going dark side. Kinda thinking on cancelling this if its not at the show. I need something...the statue market is aggressive and these companies know how to market their products. It's hard to turn down other PO's with all the exposure and pics. This was my first IS piece and tbh not 100% if they could deliver QC wise - thought surely we would have seen a production piece at a show by now just once before release. I'm losing my faith guys 1st world problems are a *****.

IS marketing budget must be $0. Nice one IS.

IS doesn't put out a lot of marketing hype but their recent work has been top notch. I would hang in there. This will likely be an excellent statue.

IS doesn't put out a lot of marketing hype but their recent work has been top notch. I would hang in there. This will likely be an excellent statue.

Agreed. Their first Cap piece kind of snuck up on everybody and it’s freakin’ amazing. The Spidey had some issues, but I heard they stepped up and fixed the issue. They don’t do livestreams and show off a lot of stuff. The most recent video I saw of Kylo Ren looked amazing. A bit of an odd pose, but that’s not a different issue. I’m confident this is going to be a popular Vader piece.

I have so many delayed pieces I just give up caring. They are annoying yes I am annoyed as much as the next but every piece I buy is delayed.

Somehow with all the best work Prime 1 does the Optimus Last Knight is like 6 months ahead of schedule. I don't care how many transformers they make that is insane. I know if for arguments sake the production is 500 and only got 150 orders that helps but they put out a lot and near the best.

Only statue I ever got early was my Sandtrooper PF.

We should not be shocked although it could still come out.

You may see me bitching about late stuff but I gotta vent at times :lol

I too have so many PO's out there that delays are a part of the norm. I typically add 3-6 months of any date a manufacture tells me. Then if it comes on time it's a pleasant surprise.

That being said.....Where the heck is my IS Vader statue?!?!?! :impatient:

Back