Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Folks relax, the DKR Statue was supposed to ship in August and fell into September and is shipping today. Let's not freak out until there's an actual delay LOL!!

its-time-for-everybody-to-calm-down.jpg

Love how this started as nobody knowing anything about it - then reservations due to Spider-Man QC issues - to seeing this on SS live - to freaking out and having o have it right now. :lol

I'm eager to see how this piece is in-hand. After Spidey, I'm a little nervous with Iron Studios. I'll be tempted, though, if it doesn't have a lot of issues.

I think I saw the IS Kylo Ren was released. Does anyone know if that piece got pushed back?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I totally forgot about this statue for the last few days. I have as too busy reading emails on delay for my FO Trooper PF and Solo in Carbonite.

I did however get an email Prime 1 Last Knight Prime got moved to Nov-Dec and it was like May. My question is when an edition number of 500 is given will low POs effect its delivery date? 4-5 months early seems crazy. It's my first Prime 1 Prime so I'm excited.

Hope my Megatron comes early.

Anyway yes I saw on the site it's only October so that's feeling much better it will be done soon. Got his spot all warmed up.

Btw I have not really seen a full set of display options, I mean I saw a few close up ones but did I miss a full release of all possible poses?

Back