Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is bs if code expired. I have a $50 off one also. Will have to call them and see if I can use it. Like stated, no expiration date on it. Thought it would at least last till August.

When I tried mine it was expired. I live chatted with them and they could jam it in and make the order for me.

Ended up POing Bespin Luke. I already had Vader on PO and while I don't love the pose for him, I don't see another 1/4 version of the same costume getting made.

It's all in how you display them. Even the arguably perfect Darth Maul pose has ideal angles at which it's most imposing. You also got Luke in time for the EX and I think the blaster really sells the pose.

When I tried mine it was expired. I live chatted with them and they could jam it in and make the order for me.

They must like you more... she told me there was no way she could help me out... except with a $20 off coupon. I guess it's better than nothing but it was still a big let down coming from $50.

They must like you more... she told me there was no way she could help me out... except with a $20 off coupon. I guess it's better than nothing but it was still a big let down coming from $50.

Oh wow. Sorry to hear that. I used mine I think two days after the "expiration". Maybe because it was so close.

It's all in how you display them. Even the arguably perfect Darth Maul pose has ideal angles at which it's most imposing. You also got Luke in time for the EX and I think the blaster really sells the pose.

Yea true. I'll wait and see what works best with him.

It is better to have and not need than to need and not have. Or something like that lol I think it looks amazing. I love the 2 handed saber pose now. Such a stark contrast to my boring museum Hot Toys poses I always fall back on. 20170705_072114.jpg

Very excited to see this beast. Still can't believe I ordered, you don't know how many times I've talked myself out of it haha

I really thought by waiting it would have sold out and I wouldn't have to agonize with this decision, but there it was today. Kind of surprising it hasn't sold out at 1000 pieces.

Anyone reading this and hasn't pre-order will regret it. I have a great feeling about this one. Recovering from Spider-Man. IS gonna nail this! I CANNOT wait!!!

Anyone reading this and hasn't pre-order will regret it. I have a great feeling about this one. Recovering from Spider-Man. IS gonna nail this! I CANNOT wait!!!
Shipping notices soon I hope!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Back