Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to watching the Sideshow Live video where this was shown. WOW! I'm so freaking happy that I have this on order! It looked really amazing on the stream. Exactly what I'm looking for in a Vader. I hope Iron Studios continues their Star Wars line.

:exactly: :hi5:

The more I mull this one over the more I'm having second thoughts about preordering. It's just such an aggressive looking Vader. Awesome to be sure but I tend to prefer more museum like poses on statues that are 1/4 or larger. I have a feeling that if I bought this one it would only be because it's the most screen accurate Vader in 1/4 scale but even then it'd only be a placeholder until one with a better pose came along. Waiting all these years for the perfect Fett served me well as the new PF is finally the homerun I'm looking for, I just might keep waiting for Vader too.

The huge saber footprint doesn't help either. Are there any pics of him with closed right fist and outstretched left hand?

I get what you are saying about the museum pose. A Vader with his hand on his belt is the perfect Vader pose IMO... But I like action poses also and that new video along with RO make this a pretty cool looking Vader to get.

I can't wait for this Vader! It looks so menacing, like he's hard charging some rebel scum. For me, this will be my grail Vader; at least I really, really hope so. I just sold and shipped off my SSC PF Vader (finally). I was unhappy with it from day one. Just the overall lack of details really bothered me, but this one, this one has all the detail I was hoping for with the SSC PF. I really feel like I got burned on that one and I hope it's not going to be the case with this one. :pray:

I get what you are saying about the museum pose. A Vader with his hand on his belt is the perfect Vader pose IMO... But I like action poses also and that new video along with RO make this a pretty cool looking Vader to get.

I don't normally like action poses for Vader cause they seem extremely inappropriate for the character. However I think this one is very fitting for him which is why I like it.

Just wanted to bump! This thread has gone too quiet!!! Any new pics, vids etc!? I look at my display daily trying to determine best reconfig when this beauty comes!

Just wanted to bump! This thread has gone too quiet!!! Any new pics, vids etc!? I look at my display daily trying to determine best reconfig when this beauty comes!

we'll probably see more pics at SDCC

Hopefully this ships in early August. I'm currently debating whether or not to get the Maul PF to go with this.

Hopefully this ships in early August. I'm currently debating whether or not to get the Maul PF to go with this.

I had the same idea when SSC sent out the $50 codes. Maul's close to perfection, but I think I'd only pick it up if I also invested in a custom cloak. I never warmed to the chef's hat shoulder puffs on his tunic. If a great head sculpt was enough to sell me on a purchase, my Hot Toys collection would be exponentially larger.

I had the same idea when SSC sent out the $50 codes. Maul's close to perfection, but I think I'd only pick it up if I also invested in a custom cloak. I never warmed to the chef's hat shoulder puffs on his tunic. If a great head sculpt was enough to sell me on a purchase, my Hot Toys collection would be exponentially larger.

How long are those good for? I got one too and not sure when I will use it.

I used my $50 off toward this piece. It was going to expire July 1st.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Would love some new pics or video... I can only pour over the two videos out there so many times... We need something new :)

Would love some new pics or video... I can only pour over the two videos out there so many times... We need something new :)

Im ok with it... dont like to intake to much before having it myself. I would be happy about a shipping notice in a month ;)

That is bs if code expired. I have a $50 off one also. Will have to call them and see if I can use it. Like stated, no expiration date on it. Thought it would at least last till August.

Back