Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might still be available now, but that will change as soon as in-hand pics show up. And then people will start trying to hunt them down. I think this one will end up being quite popular. Can't wait for mine.

Can't wait to have this and the Iron Studios 1/4 Kylo Ren displayed next to each other.

congrats. hopefully they come through for you. the edition size is tiny.

Yeah, I'm really excited for it. I have little doubt they'll be able to fulfill the order, I'm just getting antsy over when it'll be out. Original date was back in May, but so far IS hasn't said a peep. I think the last time they mentioned it was last year.

So I was watching the SS live video again and you know when Vader is there in the background he looks to be the same size / height as the Armored Batman Which is listed on SS site at 23 inches. That is 3 more inches then the Vader is listed... Point is.. I think this is going to be a bit bigger then we originally thought.

So I was watching the SS live video again and you know when Vader is there in the background he looks to be the same size / height as the Armored Batman Which is listed on SS site at 23 inches. That is 3 more inches then the Vader is listed... Point is.. I think this is going to be a bit bigger then we originally thought.

Sideshows sizing is always off. I think he'll be pretty substantial in person.

That would be awesome!

Yeah... I think you are right!!! That would be AWESOME!

Those aren't perfect as those measures are from SSC website and also the statues aren't perfectly lining up...
02a.jpg
04.jpg
06.jpg

Really want to know how wide and deep his base is. Wondering if it's possible to display him with a lightsaber in front and not obscure too much of the statue.

So I finally took the plunge and PO'd this bad boy. Luckily I had $400 in RP to soften the blow quite a bit, but it was still hard to pull the trigger. I've been contemplating this for months, but after watching the recent Sideshow Live where they showed him up a little closer I just didn't want to let the opportunity pass. I have a feeling we'll see this at SDCC and it may go to WL so I didn't want to miss the opportunity to use RP.

Can't wait to get this in hand. The Base on this sucker is huge! Hoping this will be one of the "Wow" pieces of my collection.

Back