Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sux re Obi-Wan:(. I'm gonna guess IS' Darth Vader will also be stellar. SSC's Court of the Dead seems to get some good reports (and some not good). I really liked the look of Kier but there was that arm thing where the magnet didn't hold:slap. One thing I've noticed about the IS dio is the magnets seem pretty good - I hafta tug on them a bit to remove...and the joins are really clean.:clap

Good luck if you can do the whole IS dio - I've got 4 pieces (and a second WS) - really curious about IM!
Lol! That Darth Vader has been calling my name! I've caught a couple of glimpses of it in video on you tube. It looks to be incredible too. I use to love the GG Star Wars line of statues til they realeased several boogers.

Supposed to get this today but I missed the UPS driver (ugh). Will pick it up tomorrow. Excited for this one. Everyone's pictures look great.

Just took mine out of the box, it's almost unbelievable high quality. Almost nothing to nitpick, maybe the concrete part of the base could be weathered slightly better. The steel steps are beautiful though. The outfit is uber high definition and the sculpt is fantastic! Overall this is a solid 9.8/10. Get it before it's gone. Can't wait for Darth Vader and praying IS makes more Star Wars 1/4. I don't have any prime one statues but I can't imagine anything touching this level of detail, well done Iron Studios!

oh wow, had no idea this guy was a scammer. I've seen several of his review. what exactly were his scams?

He scammed some 12 year old kid, he stole Xbox codes, he would buy stuff on eBay and then send it back with his broken statues. Just an all around scumbag.

Just took mine out of the box, it's almost unbelievable high quality. Almost nothing to nitpick, maybe the concrete part of the base could be weathered slightly better. The steel steps are beautiful though. The outfit is uber high definition and the sculpt is fantastic! Overall this is a solid 9.8/10. Get it before it's gone. Can't wait for Darth Vader and praying IS makes more Star Wars 1/4. I don't have any prime one statues but I can't imagine anything touching this level of detail, well done Iron Studios!

THIS. And I PO'd a second Cap because of that quality. Wasn't planning on that but LOL shot myself in the foot just doing quick pictures with Cap and WS. E.g., for my particular situation, WS looks great on my Hemnes desk unit. So much so Bucky #2 became a permanent fixture.

But then working with this Cap and WS just looks so great with Cap:love. And then this Cap - aside from the jaw-dropping quality - he's what I think of as "manageable" as a figure goes. Compact-ish (where my Smaug statue takes some work...) tho Cap is heavy. And he's in such a "classic Cap" pose and as has been pointed out that shield is nicely front and center.

But what really did me in was IMO the *awesomeness* of Cap and Bucky and that IMO you really don't have to display them w. Cap in front. And, I didn't think I'd love this Cap so much. But I do - the portrait, expression, shades of blue and red used, the textures. Love these bases/design. Like WS just too perfect for the desk unit. Like WS I just feel better having two because these will never be made again...

So that's that. Curse you Iron Studios:lol:lol:lol *my poor wallet*. And I really am afraid that w. this dio Iron Studios has set the bar so high - these were my first 1/4 scale statues - that in the future I will be ruthless and expect the same quality or better. If that is even possible at this price point. :cool:

I hope everyone waiting for shipments is as happy as I am when they open those boxes!:)

I'm picking mine up in about 3-4 hours.

With the quality of these Civil War pieces, I'm hoping they can get the Infinity War license and add some additional characters like Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Vision, and Thor.

I'm picking mine up in about 3-4 hours.

With the quality of these Civil War pieces, I'm hoping they can get the Infinity War license and add some additional characters like Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Vision, and Thor.

Hear, hear!

We need more photos now :)
IMG_3604.jpg
IMG_3602.jpgIMG_3608.jpg here are a few more taken on my phone.

Back