Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would take a couple pics but others have already posted far better pics than I could come up with on my phone camera and rudimentary photography skills. Besides this piece is so sharply detailed it is very difficult to appreciate how great it really is from a photo. If you are procrastinating get it now before it's gone. At 350 pieces I'm surprised it's still around.

I would take a couple pics but others have already posted far better pics than I could come up with on my phone camera and rudimentary photography skills. Besides this piece is so sharply detailed it is very difficult to appreciate how great it really is from a photo. If you are procrastinating get it now before it's gone. At 350 pieces I'm surprised it's still around.

A lot of people are ignoring this piece for various reasons.

But once it's sold out, people are going to start regretting that decision.

Decided to snap a few images of my Cap:

35927687925_3ef08cc1cd_c.jpg

35886856206_2d84a83c15_c.jpg

35927707325_a4f94951e2_c.jpg

Popcultcha still has Falcon in stock as well as Black Panther and War Machine. Can't wait till they get Cap in stock and I can get my hands on him, looks like he's turned out as stellar as the rest.
Such a pity that there's no Black Widow or Scarlett Witch in the dio, I really hope IS takes them on in 1/4 in the future.

Thanks. Yikes pricey. Prop just gonna get cap and maybe buck and call it a day

Received mine today! I LOVE this statue. It is bigger than I thought it was going to be and the details are insane. I looked it over and I feel there were -0- issues with it. Really want a Bucky now but I'm limited on space and waiting to see the SDCC reveals. I really like that the shield is front and center (which was my only gripe with the Iron Studios Age of Ultron statue). Ant Man is also well done (especially for his size). Here are some pics (not the best lighting but hey, you take what you can get).

IMG_4395.JPGIMG_4391.JPGIMG_4392.JPGIMG_4393.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_4393.JPG
    IMG_4393.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 91
This is a very well done statue. Two reasons why this isn't sold out yet, one is that it's iron studios and people have some trust issues with them still and two because it's a movie statue. I personally like iron studios but I don't collect movie statues. I do appreciate looking at the pictures though. Black panther also turned out amazing from this line

This is a very well done statue. Two reasons why this isn't sold out yet, one is that it's iron studios and people have some trust issues with them still and two because it's a movie statue. I personally like iron studios but I don't collect movie statues. I do appreciate looking at the pictures though. Black panther also turned out amazing from this line

THIS, and at least in the States - IMO Iron Studios publicity is, well, poor, IMO compared to Sideshow. Haven't been collecting long enough to know if social media is enough for these kinds of companies, but a lot of time right now I can't even open a YT vid without a Sideshow ad popping up - I've see ads for Sideshow's Wolverine/Hulk, Thanos, Rey so much it drives me nuts.

A more cells shots and comments. Geez these figs are SO good. These pics were done in my tiny workroom but Cap & co. really, really need a final display:slap and to be photographed by someone w. a camera who knows what the are doing (and without background stuff!) But I had to see!:drool

Iron_studios_Cap_Bucky_Falcon2.jpg

Iron_studios_Cap_Bucky_Falcon_10star.jpg

Cap CAN be carefully pivoted a bit and now I know why - so if you have Bucky depending on how you set up you can make sure the feet don't bang together....Bucky doesn't "pivot" but you can move Cap a bit.

IS_dio_feet.jpg

The joins of the bases aren't SNUG because of the all-around texture. Which is great and gosh-darn clever of IS, because you have some wiggle room and/or can display figs separately...

IS_dio_joint.jpg

And this is great because *shameless beauty shots* of Cap and WS had to be taken with the figs side by side, more or less. Cameras don't lie; these are spectacular depictions of the actors/characters:love. I could cry, they're so good:lol. Even the little Antman is so good. I don't know what I was expecting about a year ago, when these were first announced. Something pretty good? I agree completely with Phoenix, you miss this Cap - and frankly the other pieces if you can swing one or two - you might be sorry later.

PS. Now I see why at CCXP Iron Studios had so much uplighting. You can get some real interesting effects with these - light and shadow.

Iron_studios_CaptainAmerica_WinterSoldier1.jpg

Iron_studios_CaptainAmerica_WinterSoldier2.jpg

Iron_studios_CaptainAmerica_WinterSoldier3.jpg

Popcultcha still has Falcon in stock as well as Black Panther and War Machine. Can't wait till they get Cap in stock and I can get my hands on him, looks like he's turned out as stellar as the rest.
Such a pity that there's no Black Widow or Scarlett Witch in the dio, I really hope IS takes them on in 1/4 in the future.

I wasn't going to collect any avengers but after seeing these beauties i will have to order them all off popcultcha. My dilemma is will they last till end of the year for 20% off sale.

Also had no idea statuecollecter17 was like that i watch his reviews all the time. One company even posted about him on their fb page (matrix studios) saying he is a scammer its the one he did a video on telling everyone not to buy off them.

That's crazy all the scamming he's done. That's why it's so hard to trust people. This dude said age of extinctions his video instead of age of ultron haha. Isn't age of extinction a transformers movie or something?

Back