Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who's Marcello?

Sorry! The customer service rep at Iron Studios. At least, he's the one who responds the times I've e-mailed Iron Studios. I've heard his name mentioned by others too. He seems nice and the IS folks from the sound of it care about what they are doing.

Damn this picture and Amber and Sean's videos...... Ordered!
attachment.php

I knew after seeing the photos and videos of the Cap and Iron Man IS did for AOU I wanted to get this piece before it sold out. IMO they are the best likenesses I've seen. I wish there was a store near me that carries this quality of product.

Ya, this is actually a really, really nice Captain America statue. Wish they'd do a Thor and Starlord.

Didn't even notice Ant Man came with this. Sick.

I'd love these, but just no room. But I agree with the sentiment that I don't think we'll get better movie representations then these.

Ya, this is actually a really, really nice Captain America statue. Wish they'd do a Thor and Starlord.

They've got the licenses for Guardians and Thor I guess. Maybe some reveals at SDCC.

Meanwhile, waiting on the delivery truck.....:impatient::gah::panic:

Just got mine today and WOWWWWW. Jaw dropping. Unreal...to the point where it's really shocking to me how little Iron Studios wasn't promoting these 1/4 pieces (well, at least on social media). This thing came out of the box so perfect and so similar to the prototype, it was almost a let down because there wasn't anything new to discover.

It's that accurate and I'm really blown away by it.

Is this your first one of these Civil War statues PacMan? I'm so impressed with this line. I can't stop looking at them.

Guys quick question...
Do you also have strong dust stains on cap's pants?
I know he suppose to look battle damaged but i think mine has a painting issue. I mean...isn't it too much?
Thanks
IMG_20170714_004719.jpgIMG_20170714_005451.jpg

Haha I was wondering the same, so I'm glad it is normal

Envoyé de mon STV100-3 en utilisant Tapatalk

And my mini review.....

:yess::thud::clap:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:rock

Holy &^%$#!!!! Don't even know what to say. At this price point, he's so *&&^% perfect. Clean paint. Gorgeous paint washes and details. Beautiful face. OMG. The one nit I would have, *maybe* is that it took a bit of patient gentle wiggling to settle Cap's foot post in - and unlike Bucky if I remember - WS had a metal tube imbedded in the base hole.

But Cap doesn't seem to. Like Bucky, he can "pivot" a bit - that's OK, but just something to be aware of. But like all of them IMO Cap is completely stable. Other than that - OMG!!!!

Just a bunch of cells pics...still don't have my display up but that's OK I can keep Cap near for a while - but SOMEONE isn't impressed....:lol. Anyway tho IMO you could actually "scatter" these in a rough line across a STURDY shelf - thanks to the irregular edges of the bases - or even add some light rubble at the bases and line them up, as opposed to replicating the original display. A thought coz Cap in front of WS as designed does take some space!

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_kitty.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_face2.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_Antman.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_Bucky.jpg

I can't even...finally having WS and Cap and it's SO badass.:inlove

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_Bucky2.jpg

And some close-ups:

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_chest.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_glove.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_belt.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_back.jpg

IronSudios_CaptainAmerica_face.jpg

I can never order another poly, 'coz it'll never, ever get this good again.:lol And I really can't put one piece above the other of those I own of this dio - except one of the Buckys had some wee flaws *shrug* - nothing you can see unless you put your nose to the piece, and fixable anyway.
This Cap tho - heck, I don't even know what to say. Except thank gawd I took the plunge. :love Way to go, Iron Studios :clap:clap:clap

Amazing! A Cap statue that actually looks like Chris Evans (unlike SSC's Winter Soldier statue). Another winner from Iron Studios Civil War line.

Amazing! A Cap statue that actually looks like Chris Evans (unlike SSC's Winter Soldier statue). Another winner from Iron Studios Civil War line.

He is. Pics don't do justice. Can't believe this is production paint:thud: - Cap's ears and other features have gentle color washes, but all the buckles have perfectly clean lines, really love the pose, there's rust stains around the bolts, Cap's clothes have wrinkles and folds - even Antman is cleanly painted. Worth every penny spent, seriously.
And it's a gorgeous sculpt, detailed hands. IMO Iron Studios stepped up to the plate and went way, way beyond with these pieces.:clap:clap:clap

The last statue I bought was Gentle Giants Obi-Wan Kenobi, it was such a mess I gave up buying statues. I've looked at some of the Sideshow premium figures but nothing that grabbed my attention. I ordered Iron Man but after getting to see Cap in hand I want the whole deal. LOL !

The last statue I bought was Gentle Giants Obi-Wan Kenobi, it was such a mess I gave up buying statues. I've looked at some of the Sideshow premium figures but nothing that grabbed my attention. I ordered Iron Man but after getting to see Cap in hand I want the whole deal. LOL !

That sux re Obi-Wan:(. I'm gonna guess IS' Darth Vader will also be stellar. SSC's Court of the Dead seems to get some good reports (and some not good). I really liked the look of Kier but there was that arm thing where the magnet didn't hold:slap. One thing I've noticed about the IS dio is the magnets seem pretty good - I hafta tug on them a bit to remove...and the joins are really clean.:clap

Good luck if you can do the whole IS dio - I've got 4 pieces (and a second WS) - really curious about IM!

Back