Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for posting pics from Brazil! It's nice displayed dioramas and packages!
I'm excited more:lol

Thor have not unveiled yet. I'm interested whether a cape of Thor is made with cloth.

Thank you for posting pics from Brazil! It's nice displayed dioramas and packages!
I'm excited more:lol

Thor have not unveiled yet. I'm interested whether a cape of Thor is made with cloth.
No fabric, it's fully sculpted.

Thor-iron-studios-2.jpg

Thor-iron-studios-3.jpg

Took the plunge and put down the deposit for Hulk :banana

Still on the fence about the rest :eek:

Took the plunge and put down the deposit for Hulk :banana

Still on the fence about the rest :eek:

Congrats Texxen :clap you definitely need to get Caps and Iron Man....if you had to eliminate one then Thor isn't a real biggie as he doesn't have any Chitauri on his base but the other two sets will look epic next to Hulk :rock

Highly anticipating the first Hulk piece. What's the guesses on how much longer lol?

Highly anticipating the first Hulk piece. What's the guesses on how much longer lol?

Yea, never ordered a dio set before so this will be a whole new experience in that it will probably take a good year until all the sets have been released...at least the best two parts of the dio will be sent first....Hulk and Iron Man :rock

guzyda9y.jpg

u5ude6y6.jpg

Last edited:
I got 1/10 Hulk of Iron Studios from Ricardo.
The painting and fabric pants look very nice! :lol

It became a pleasure more what the workmanship of the diorama was.

I have the 1/10 Hulk too and it's pretty awesome I think! Can't wait for the first piece to ship out...hoping next month or two!!

Special specification

Hulk
Fabric pants and Chitauri×2

Iron Man
LED light up function

Cap and Thor have nothing?

@Jor George

No fabric nor light up for Cap and he's up against 1 Chitauri.

Thor is the most lackluster. No fabric as well and he's up against... well, no one :lol

Back