Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm presuming that the Thor piece will be the cheapest of all the the dio set due to it being just him and no chitauri :dunno would like to see Iron Studios elaborate more on this piece as it seems as though he's about to clout his hammer strike down on Captain America himself :horror still, I suppose the luxury of this dio set is that you can place each set whichever way you want to...so for example you could place Thor around the front of the Iron Man piece so that it looks like once the chitauri has landed from being plasma-cannoned by Iron Man, Thor will hammer the hell out of what's left! :yess:

Interesting to see what demand there will be for adding Black Widow and Hawkeye to this set? Ricardo, if you happen to get the opportunity of visiting their offices again or indeed speak to one of their advisors, could you ask them the possibility of this actually happening in the future :)

If I were buying the entire set I would have Thor in front facing the viewer like he's coming at you like you're a Chitauri ship :wave

Interesting to see what demand there will be for adding Black Widow and Hawkeye to this set? Ricardo, if you happen to get the opportunity of visiting their offices again or indeed speak to one of their advisors, could you ask them the possibility of this actually happening in the future :)

Hi Brother! Unfortunately Iron Studios is not doing Hawkeye and Black Widow. At least based on the Avengers movie.

Hi Brother! Unfortunately Iron Studios is not doing Hawkeye and Black Widow. At least based on the Avengers movie.

Thanks for the update Ricardo...it's a shame as it would have been nice to have all the Avenger characters from the movie...wonder why they weren't included? I guess the Marvel community are more familiar with your Thors, Hulks, Caps and Iron Man than they are with BW or Hawkeye :dunno

I would honestly rather have Widow and Hawkeye lol but why not all 3!!!!!

Me too bro...still, I've got some big plans for this Dio Set so I'm really looking forward to what's coming :)

Not getting this Eric? :(

I highly doubt it now but I may change my mind :lol

The pieces shown are beautiful and I do want the complete Avengers team. If they were going to make BW & Hawkeye down the road I'd be fine with it bc with steep retail prices it would give me time to save, time to make space for it, and give me a complete team to look forward to. Knowing they won't finish the team puts a little damper on it for me.

I highly doubt it now but I may change my mind :lol

The pieces shown are beautiful and I do want the complete Avengers team. If they were going to make BW & Hawkeye down the road I'd be fine with it bc with steep retail prices it would give me time to save, time to make space for it, and give me a complete team to look forward to. Knowing they won't finish the team puts a little damper on it for me.

Yea, I completely get where your coming from...I'm also a bit disappointed that they are not doing the full team. However, the pieces that I've seen so far have really appealed to me and will still make for an amazing display

Hoping it's not too much longer before we get the Hulk piece headed our way :impatient:

Cap is finished.

10262132_787602551251482_3633169480393241160_n.png

More pics on June 5th.

Proto's look dead sexy :lecture

Andy I may need an advance on my birthday present :lol

Advice did you say? Sure thing Eric, go check out my repainted Iron Man MKVI LSB from Battle Damage to a Clean Version on my display thread :lecture Now that's good advice :1-1: :lol

Yea, those proto pics are looking good so far from what we've seen of Hulk, IM and Cap...still waiting for Thor next which is my only worry in regards to the paint apps so hopefully that will be special :)

There's more coming, folks. Iron Studios is now planning more battle dioramas and is asking brazilian consumers to suggest which characters/scenes they want to be recreated as statues. I personally see some potential in this effort although scale and price are still to be determined, as well as the characters/diorama approval by Marvel/Disney. Seems very promising nonetheless.

10007007_788145987863805_4193846044762198080_n.png

Back